VI

I wake up feeling someone's breath on my neck and a hand on my waist.

Taehyung.

I turn around and see a shirtless sleeping Taehyung next to me. I also feel a familiar scent on me. Taehyung's husky's scent. I look down and see myself wearing one of his shirts.

Oh, no no no.

I sit up quickly and open my eyes wide. I see my clothes from the night before folded neatly on the cupboard and question what the hell happened the night before.

"Morning." I hear his deep morning voice behind me.

"What in the hell happened last night?" I ask as he sits up.

He lets out a chukle and says, "Don't worry, nothing happened." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, "We came back, made out, I asked you if you were sure about... What we were about to do because we were drunk, you paused for a bit and walked away and sat down on the bed saying I was probably right. So I went to the bathroom to wash up and when I came back you were..." he lets out a laugh.

"What? What was I doing?" I start freaking out.

"You were on your undergarments laying passed out on the floor." he says laughing a little and I feel my cheeks burning, "So I got you one of my t-shirts, hint why you are wearing this. And, well... Put you to bed." he whispered the last words.

"That's so embarrassing!" I whine shoving my face on my hands.

"Yah... Don't worry... It's cute." he says slightly pulling my hands off my face.

"What's cute?!" I ask on a high embarrassed tone as he holds my hands.

"You look cute sleeping." he says.

"I was pissed drunk." I say.

"Still cute." he stands up.

God fucking damn.

His body leaves me in awe. I look at him like he is a greek sculpture, because he definitely looks like one. Except he has only black sweatpants on. His hair is all messy, and shit that fits him so much better than when it's all tidy. I watch him move over to his bag and grab a black button up shirt, I whine internally seeing him dress up again.

"Did you hear me?" he asks while buttoning the shirt up, leaving a few buttons on the top.

Fuck.

"W-what?" I stutter.

"I told you to get ready, because we are leaving in a few minutes and you kept staring at me with your mouth hanging." he chuckles as he gives his hair a quick fix in front of the mirror, "Where were you?" he jokes.

"Sleeping." I stand up lazily.

"Okay, go get ready." he chuckles as I walk past him to get to my bag, his hand wraps slightly around my waist as I pass.

He then leaves the room naturally as I stay stiff. What the hell is going on? Why is only his touch already leaving me like this?

I shake off those thoughts and start getting ready. I put on jeans and a loose white t-shirt with black sneakers. I also get a ripped denim jacket, I don't know if it's gonna be cold outside, this mansion has so many heaters everywhere.

I put my things together back on my bag and close it and sit on the edge of the bed waiting for Taehyung to come back.

"Are you ready?" he knocks on the door.

"Yes." I say from inside.

"Okay, let's go." he opens the door and gets his bag.

We leave without saying goodbye to his parents, which makes me a little confused, his mother was really great to me.