23. milo

Ella walked into her agency at around midday, she couldn't wait for Timmy to arrive in two days. She walked around the office, trying to find either Mia or Tara. Before she knew it, Robbie was running towards her, he turned her around and pushed her back the way she came.

"I thought you weren't coming in today" he whispered, Ella was beyond confused.

"What are you doing?" She asked and Robbie shushed her. He shoved her out of the offices and down the hall, Ella was scared now.

"Milo is here." He said it as if he were a danger to her. Ella was even more confused now, why was he acting like this?

"Okay, why can't I be here?" Ella wanted to hang out with Tara or Mia while Lexie was at work. She didn't want to sit at home because she knew she would just watch videos of Timmy and feel sad.

"Because he walked in this morning asking for you and hasn't left. I don't want to worry you but he's a little creepy" Ella pushed Robbie away, as if she was telling him off.

"Don't be so mean, he just wants to be friends before the movie" Robbie shook his head vigorously.

"I was there Ella, he's got a crush." Robbie raised his eyebrows but Ella didn't want to believe what he was saying. She walked into the office, Robbie followed her and directed her in his way. He was sat on his phone in an empty office, Robbie opened the door and let out a deep sigh when he let her in.

"Ella! Hey!" He stood up, Ella grinned and accepted his hug.

"You didn't have to come to my office, you have my number" Ella was confused about why he would just turn up at her office but wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt as an old friend.

"Yeah well I was in city and thought I'd swing by" he grinned. London was a big city and Ella was sure he lived there. "I was hoping we could go out and get to know each other because I can't get to New York early turns out" he swung on his feet just as Timmy had done when waiting for Ella at the airport.

"Uh, sure. I just have to talk to someone first but I'll meet you out there" she felt awkward, everyone around her was warning her about him but she knew him. He was always nice to her, never gave off a creepy vibe. Was she just oblivious?

She walked along the offices, trying to find Mia or Tara. She found them both in the end, sitting at a random desk down the hall. They both smiled when they saw her.

"Milo is here and he wants to take me out to get to know me for the film and I've said yes what do I do?" All she could think about was Timothée. What what he do if someone saw them together and made up a rumour?

"Get to know your co-star" Tara replied as if it were obvious but Mia got where Ella was coming from.

"Oh no, have you told Timothée?" Tara's eyes widened as she caught on that she had clearly missed something.

"He just asked me? Should I call Timmy now? What time is it in New York?" Ella started to freak out.

"It would be like 7am, would he be awake?" Tara didn't know why they were freaking out but wanted to contribute.

"Does it matter? Just call him and then at least leave a message" Mia pushed Ella so she got her phone out and pressed Timmy's name.

The phone rang and with each ring Ella's heart started to beat faster. She wasn't doing anything wrong so why was she so scared?

"Ella?" His voice was croaky so she must've woken him up.

"Hi, I'm sorry I woke you" she was making a habit of it now.