?̵̧̛̣̘͈͙̗̤̓̓̄̀̾̽̏̆́̽͝?̴͓̩̤̞̺̙̗̃?̸̡͍̭̻͕̪̳̩̦̗͊̍̌̉͝

?̴̨͎̻͎̘̠̥̪̣̄́͆̌́ͅͅ?̸̨̺̲̄͌̅̓̇̉̈͑͒̐̂̒̀̐͝?̴̛̛̯̠̂̈́̌̌͂͂̉̐̈̌͘͝ͅ ̸̧̻͍͍͇̙͎̘̝̣̯̬͙͌͛̿̉̈́̊́̀̏͗̐͛͠͝P̴̢̧̨̳͇̪̝͉̜̳̭̤̈́̋̈̏̈́̃͘͝Ȍ̴̦̼̓̌V̸̠̹̰̮̞͆̽̊̎̓̔͗̋͌͂

I'm currently being caged in by my mind,chains on my arms,I see what S̸̢̛̠̝̩̯̰͕͈̉͆̎̒̅̀̋̔̊̿̚͠l̶͇̣͔̆m̴̮̟̥̺̭̗͙̞̪̬͔̎ͅȃ̴̛̬̭͇̣̗͈͖̠͚͂͒̏͐͆̋̈͐̀̚e̸̖̞̟̝͉̣̗̟͈̗̖͎̾͑̓͗̆́̆  has done in front of my eyes,making me forced to obey Cinder's orders. Oh,sorry,didn't see you there. My name's W̴̡͎̫͍̖̭̜͖̝͓̫̩͇͛̾̋̎͛͛͛̓i̶͉͕̱̮̯͍͕̟̠̘͔̪̣̘͎̋̓̀̎̈́͝͝͝l̸̖͔̹͑͌͂̄̉́̊̍̀̔̀̄̂͝͝l̷̩̀̅̉͛̇̃̏̈́̒̓͆͛̾i̵̢̧̢̖̹̪̼͙͓̫̙̱̘̩̱̇̅͌̔̓͑̔̒̏̅á̴̰̟̖̤̤̦̫̙͗̾͐m̸̡͎͇̠͙̝̺̹̰̭͐̂̀̇̌̈́̓͜ͅͅ , but I'm pretty sure you know that,i'm Y/n's big brother. When he was younger,he always looked up to me. I just wish that he can save me from this ǹ̶̳͎̜̈́̀́ï̷̙͔̲͔̉ġ̸̭͔̙͋ḧ̷̼̤̐̆t̶̼̿͋͠m̶̠̠͔͍͐̾a̸͇̦͑͂̕ṟ̶̢̀͂̐̑ḛ̶̢̔̎̓̀  faster,he was always stronger than me.

I came to B̶̨̃̀͋e̶̠̭͊̈́̈́̊a̷̛͔̩͘͠ć̴̢o̶̠̙̒͗n̷̼̈́̅̏̑͜ five years ago,met Ơ̴̳̠͓̼͈̲͕̇̓̒̾̉́̓̐̋͝z̵̢̛͇̖̫̗͚͍̮͈̓͆́͐̍̀͋̆͂͒̑̊͝͝p̸̩̭̺͙̊͐͆̐̊͘͠ï̶̮̪͔͓͓̓̆̍̈́͆̓̎̓̕n̶͎͍̖̖̥̟͎̗͉͓̖͋́̔,and eventually graduated...I hope W̸̨̛̛͈̯̪̘̳̘͓͌̅͛̓̍̾̄̾̋̂̚į̸͓͓̠̲̦̟̖̄̈́n̶̼̉̃̕͝t̴̢̹̙̻̦̙̻̟͈͍̓e̸̻͉̘͙̲̳̻̊̆̇͂͐̎̀͂͛́̕̚͠͝r̶̘̪̫̖̬̳̰͓̝͕͕̙̖̿̅̄̓̈́̓͜  is ok...

My semblance is Acidity. I can coat my body or weapon in acid,but it seems s̴͖̖̱͔͑h̸̡̠͈͆̍͝e̶̜̠͇͋͆̿̈  doesn't know how to use it yet,ĥ̷̨̢͕̹͍̘͈̯̮̿̽̓̏̽̀̅̀͛͜ơ̸̳̗͔̖̞̙̞̥̲̼̲̒̈́͌͘͜p̴̨̻̹͓͍̜͍̠̞̲̜̥̌́̽̋̈́̏͠é̵̲́͊̈́̃́̎͆̀̉͌̚͝͝͝f̶̡̺͉͇̩̮̘͓̬̓̉̍ų̸̼̣͓̩̞̦̺̩̣͙̃͑̈́̎͋́̓̆̕l̴̯̖̃͂̒̃͐l̸̡̛̯̬͔͉̦̖͋͌̈̎̅͂̍͆̒̈́̿̈y̷̛̞̑̔̈̍͋̈́̉̾͊̉̕ͅ.

They captured me two years ago,during a mission that I though it was e̵̡̠͍̹͈̖̘̻͚̐͑ͅa̷̞̗̿̊̍͗͠s̷̠̫͎̖̦͈̣̝̻͇͋̉͜y̶̨̛̜̳͔͓͖̭̘̰̬͗́͑͒̓́̉̈́͑̔̂̏̈́. They knocked me out,held me hostage and give me a necklace with a purple amethyst-like gem. After they put it on me,chanted a few words,and now,here,for two years.

 (̷̛͎̤̃̌̆̿̆̈̈̀̐͌̈͠s̵̡̳̘̱͍̼̺̺͂̃̾̎͒̒́́͂̀i̵̢̨̦͓͈̼̅̑̓͗̐̓̃̓̀̊̇͘g̶̺̲͙̦̣̻̩̼̜̘̫̑̈́̍͜͜ͅh̴̡͚̮̺̟͍̹̯̙̽̇͂͜)̴̤̼̗̯̥͖̲̈͊͗̉̃̒̎̂̒̾̂́̊̎̚

Dad was right,I shouldn't have accepted this mission,but recently,I'm getting stronger against Cinder's commands. I think some words can help me free from this curse...If i'm strong enough,I have to still act like mind-controlled me until the time is right to backstab her plan.

Ǻ̴̢̧̨̢̨̢̫̦̥͖͈͉͇̪s̴̨̡̧̯̰̳̗͑͆l̶͖͉̀̄̉͗̔̚ȩ̸̧̘̹̫̣̟̣̳̪͐̋͐͒́̏̄̂͗͜͠͝ͅm̸͚͍̮̯͕͓̝̱̼̟͍̥̺̭̫̹̰̗̈́̂͛̋͂͘̚͝͝͝  : William~

I'm sorry,but I'm almost out of time. She's trying to take over my mind,but now,she's crazy for my love. If I dont answer quickly,I might get my mind taken over by her,and kill my brother without hesitation. Tell him I love him,of course like a brother.

See ya,wish me l̴̥̻̑͗̓̿̎̅ǘ̶̧͙̞̜̼͇͍̦͚͍̀c̵̼̺̮̲͊̆͒͛́̔̀̽̈̓̄̚̚͜͠k̴̨̛̘̦̭̤̹̇̿̌͌ .

F̴̨͐͝ŗ̴̯̻̰̩͚͈̝̰̻̀̊̐͌̍̉̅̀̾͗å̷̢͉͉͇͈̣͈͙͉̏̇̍̾͜e̸̢̢̺͚̗̪̪͚̗̝̭̿͆̑̈̋̓̾,̴̡̭̠̬̼̞̟͖͍̳̏̔̿̌͐͌̌͗̅͝ͅk̸̳̖̜̜̣̆̒̔̀̊̓͋̀̊̈́̐̋̅͝e̶̡̪̮̞̲͒͌̒́̿͑̂e̶̱͉̼̠͇̥͚͖̜̬̙̦̾̉͛̈́̀̎̊̚p̴̛̘͘ ̶̢̛͕͚̝̣͕̞͗͌̎̏̑͋̃̏́̕̚̕͝͠ẖ̵̮̖̻̤̓́̈́͊̇i̷͕̳̥͎̔͌͌́͗͂͌̀͂͗̕ͅm̶̢̢̧̝̰͓̩̩̤͈̤͕̺͇̳̊ ̸̡̳̲̳̺̺̘͂̍͆̔̈́̓̄͒̅̔̉͜͝s̸̲̻̗̩͙̩̺̮̞̩̙͚͆̊̈́̀̎̽ȃ̷̦f̶̧̡̛̜͕̲͙͇ͅe̵͎̎͗́̈̚͠.̸̧̘̠̟̳̩͙̱͓̗͉̅͋̌̚

F̵̼̞̯̥̲͎̥̘͓̻̤̹̄̃̏ͅŗ̴̘͎̻̖̜̼͚͗̋̀̈́̽̀̌̆̅͘̚͝a̴̧͈̜̘̤̫̼̜̝̭̋e̵̡̡̛͔̱͇̗̓͌͑͌̃͘ : Ơ̴̢̢̡̡̡̛̩̥̱̲̤͈̱͔̗̝̏̒̑̋̈́̆̾f̴̨̧̨̖͓̲͈̯̺̰̠̗̗͐̔͆͂͑́̾̂̅͒͑͒͘ͅ ̶̧̛͉̤͓̯͈̩̞̙́̽͒̈́̈́̉̎̌̊̓̕͜c̵̹͛̃̄̑̐̀͊͘͠ờ̸̧̬̻̬̥̘̩̞̦̼̹̇̂̈́̎̀̚ū̶̘̬͎͌̀̿̿̐̆͆͘͝r̶̨̠͔̘̟̟͔̮̗͛̓̔͑̐̈̓͗̃͜s̸̛̩̜͔̠̪͚̣̺̃̿̓̋ͅe̸̥̝̯̳̖̰͖̤̩̺̼̦̩̙̦͑͊͗̾͒͂͗̊͝.̵̡̢͍̫͍̹̣͖̼͖͚͙͎̖͔̀̓̓̇̾̆͂̿