13: Glitter force

Glitter force is not owned by me or your character. Your character is owned by you. Also for this you are the purple member so you hair is purple but it can be any shade you want and also your eyes can be your own colour.
________________________________
Glitter Force Glitter Bow

Today is my first day of school. Oh sorry. Hi I'm (___) and I'm starting high school today at seashell bay high. (Yaas i know seashell bay is GF doki dokis setting but wft let me dream). Right now I'm running really fast because I am late. Hehe yah I kinda slept in a bit too much.

The wind catches my purple hair as my (up hairstyle) blows in the wind along with the loose strands.

I finally get to school and in my class there are five girls very cheerful girls. Those people that have multi coloured hair like pink, orange-red, green, yellow and blue."Students this is our transfer student (___). Come on in!" The teacher calls me into the class and I walking with my head down. (If your confused you saw the girls from the window in the hallway). "Introduce yourself (___)." The teacher asks. I look up but see everyone's faces on me. I take a deep breath and manage to say," Hi I'm (___), i love (animal) and (videogame)." The girl with orange-red hair stands up and gives a confident smile. "Hey I'm Kelsey, I am a volleyball master. This is Emily," she points to the pink tornado haired girl. "She loves fairytales. This is April. She's the captain of every sports team and is tougher than most boys in this school." Kelsey points to a girl with green hair in a ponytail that's got a bow. "Chloe here is smart, pretty, ya know the package, and she is deputy student body president." She points to a girl with with blue hair. "And that's lily, she's a great artist and is really nice but super shy and she's super sensitive. She cries at anything." Kelsey points to a girl at the front who has her head down letting her yellow hair fall infront of her face. But she stands up. "I do not. I haven't cried once today." Lily pouts sounding like she'll cry any minute. "Thank you Kelsey. Please sit down. Now (___) there is a seat next to Kelsey which isn't taken so go sit there." I nod and walk over to the seat at the back then droop over the desk after putting my (colour) bag down.

After class I head out to lunch and I go and sit on the roof of the school.

In the shadow realm.

"What are we gonna do! The glitter force is unbeatable even without their sixth member." Cassandra says playing darts. "Right even after we used the copper heads for our Automatons." Rapunzel growls painting. (In this she has her brunette hair). "Oh c'mon guys we need give up, we will never revive Zhan Tiri." Eugene furrows his eyebrows and puts his feet on a table leaning back in his chair. "What is that?" The trio hears a squeaky voice ask. "Varian!" Cassandra growls. "Why are you giving up? We need to free Zhan Tiri from the amber Queen Euphoria encased him in." Varian appears out of nowhere in a puff of purple smoke. "How about I try and destroy the glitter force!" He smirks at Cassandra who looks real mad. "Do what you want kid but if you fail don't blame us. Blame yourself for being small." Cassandra scoffs. "Okay cassie!" Then Varian disappears in another puff of purple smoke.

Back On Earth.

I was sitting on the roof of the school eating some ramen when I see a boy floating in the sky. "Thats unnatural!" I say out loud. He pulls out a book and starts saying something i can just make out. "Time to make this world unhappy and dark." He then pulls out a black paint tube and squirts the paint on the book then everyone falls to the ground being depressed as the world goes dark. The girls with the multi coloured hair run up towards the guy on the other side of the roof. The girls get out these makeup packs and puts in a different coloured bow charm thing. "Insert glitter charm. All together. Glitter force makeover!" They shouted together.

After their transformations they all got in a fighting stance. "Emily! Kelsey! Lily! April! Chloe! Is that you?" I shout confused running to where they were. But realisation that I shouted struck me and everyone including the boy looked at me as I covered my mouth with my hands. "Now who do we have here?" The boy asks teleporting behind me. "Your a sight for sore eyes aren't Cha!" He whispers in my ear. "Varian, leave her alone!" Lily, or glitter peace yells. "And stop having fun? Why in the shadow realm would I do that?" He asks placing a finger under my chin then
flicking my head up. "This fight is against us and you Varian, leave her out of this." Emily yells. Varian teleports back to the girls and he summons some sort of machine robot with a bismuth head. "Automaton power up!" Varian yells. The robots eyes light up green and it starts attacking the five girls.

After a few minutes the girls look worn out. "Okay girls let's finish this!" Emily says confidently getting in a fighting stance. A glow from each of the girls make up packs sparks a light and they launch their attacks. "Sparkle.....Storm!" Lucky or Emily shouts. "Glitter Force Fire Spike!" Kelsey or Sunny hits a small sun at the robot that is going the same speed as luckys shot. "Sparkle... Ahh... Lightning!" Lily or peace shouts making peace signs with her fingers and shooting lightning bolts. "Sparkle Shot!" April or glitter spring shouts kicking a green ball like a soccor ball towards the other attacks. "Sparkle Blizzard!" Chloe or glitter breeze creates a snowflake with her hands then launches a snowball into it creating a blizzard. All the attacks hit but do no damage and all the girls slump down defeated. "Stop that you wind up toy!" I shout standing up from my hiding place. My (colour) eyes focused at the automatons green lights as eyes and my freckles show in the light. "Dont hurt them!" I yell walking infront of the sparkle girls or something. "Ooh look, your peuny human friend wants to be a hero and not a socially awkward coward!" Varian chuckles deeply somehow making me blush. "Finish her and then the rest!" Varian orders. The big robot runs toward me then smacks me hard against a wall. "Ow!" I moan falling to the ground. "Ooh that look like it hurt!" Emily winces. "Im.... not..... going.. to give....up." i say standing but shaking on my legs. "They are my friends and ill do whatever it takes to help them!" Just then some dove feathers come out of nowhere and a purple beacon surrounds me. "Hi im kandy. You are the sixth and last member of the glitter force." A yellow and white stuffed animal says to me. "Just insert your glitter charm, say glitter force makeover and let the compact do the rest." Kandy squeaks. "Sure!" I smile

"Insert Glitter charm." I insert a purple bow into the glitter pack and it lights up the rainbow dots. "Glitter Force make over." A flash of light appears on my clothing and a blush puff appears out of the blue. I dab it on the compact a few times then look at it for a moment. Seeing a purple bow with an arrow, I throw the puff in the air and shoot the arrow at it making it shower me in magic. I do two pirouettes and hit my arms together creating long cuffs as i yelled "Glitter Cuffs!" Then i move my hands to my legs and from my toes i started lifting my back up making my hands move creating my boots when i yell "Glitter boots!" Then i giggle to make me that more kawaii. After my dress appears i flick my purple hair as if i was being sassy with my right hand which magically puts my hair into a half down half high bun. I then just dab the puff on my cheeks giving me a small blush. After that i fall, landing on the ground perfectly, i do a small spin and giggle. "Pulling back I release an arrow of happiness, I'm glitter bow." I introduce making my stance look like im about to fire an arrow from a bow at a target.
___________________________________

So this took tuns of time but im happy with the outcome. There will be a part two so look out for that. Anywho loves you all and ill see ya around.

Boi