╟ Chapter 134: A Trap ╢

"(y/n)! You were amazing!!" yelled loudly Luffy as he ran toward you, arms wide open and ready to embrace you.

"Shut up, you idiot!" you put a finger over your lips.

"Oh, right. I always forget" the young man laughed sheepishly, jumping and hugging you.

"Urg, get off" you huffed, trying to pry off Luffy from you. "In any case, this wasn't a victory. I still don't understand what happened at the end..."

"Yeah. They beat themselves up pretty badly...Almost as bad the ones who got beaten by the Champion"

You gazed at the people in the medical bay, seeing many contestants laying on cots, with doctors by their side. Though, you didn't see the people you fought before in your Block.

Suddenly, a shadow fell over the two of you, and you both turned and lifted your heads to gaze at a tall man. He had the SMILE symbol tattooed on his chest, and while he changed the style of his clothes, you could remember clearly who it was.

"I'm not blind" the man stated, the familiar smile edged on his face. "No matter how you disguise yourself, I can't help recognizing the face of the guy....who put a blot on my record!"

"You!" said in surprise Luffy, eyes widening like saucers. "Your name was.....Maro"

"Bellamy!" the blonde snapped, a vein popping beside his head.

"Oh yeah, Bellamy! Why are you here?!"

"No particular reason" Bellamy shrugged. "I'm not a resident of Jaya. I can be wherever I want. On top of that, Doflamingo has been my pirate hero since I was a kid. I've no interest in the Flare-Flare Fruit but I have my own reason to win this thing!"

"Well, then I'll have to just fight you again!" your captain declared, shoving a finger to Bellamy's face.

"But I'm not the man I used to be. I visited the Sky Island"

"You mean Skypiea?!"

"I lost my crew but it turned my view of the world upside down"

"You didn't do anything to the people there, did you?!" accused Luffy, and the blonde man's smile grew bigger, lifting his shades.

"Maybe. Maybe not. Anyway, I'm not holding a grudge against you anymore. I'm gonna get on board Doflamingo's ship to ride through the 'wild wave' that will come soon or later" Bellamy continued, walking up to the stairs that led to the arena. "I'm done picking on you"

Bellamy disappeared in the ray of light, leaving you and Luffy alone in the empty room. You crossed your arms over your chest, glancing at the ebony boy who still held a frown.