J-Hope (Pt. 1)

*ISSA SMUT*
__________________________

You were looking at Hoseok from across your backyard. You were glad that your brother called his friends over to swim in the pool. His body makes you melt.

A few seconds later, Hoseok glanced over at you and smiled. You silently sighed and imagined what it would be like to have his babies. Your thoughts were interrupted by your brother throwing a towel at you.

"Cover your body, will ya?", Taehyung said as he sat down next to you.

You rolled your eyes and covered your body with the towel that he threw at you. While Taehyung talked, you looked back at Hoseok, who was in the pool already, and zoned out.
Taehyung hit the back of your head, causing you to let out a painful yelp.

"There's nothing going on between you and hyung right?", he asked.

"What do you mean? Are you crazy?? You know I would never go out with your friends. They're immature just like you", you said.

"Good. I wouldn't like it if my baby sister was with one of my friends. Promise me you won't even think about it", he said, holding out his pinky.

The thought of not being with Hoseok kinda upset you and also the fact that Taehyung, your own brother, will not allow you made it worse. But you can't upset him since he's all you got.

"I promise", you said, intertwining your pinkies together.

He smiled and laid back as the hot sun warmed up his skin. You sighed and slightly pouted while being your knees up to your chest.

~~~

After a while you went into the kitchen to get something to drink. You ended bumping into the one person you've been staring at all day.

"Hey (y/n)", Hoseok smiled.

"Hey", you smiled back.

You can see his eyes weren't staring into yours. You totally forgot that you didn't have your towel wrapped around you anymore, leaving you in your two piece bikini. You couldn't blame him since you were also staring at his chest.

Not too long ago, you two had kissed and were close to doing it. That was until your brother had been looking for you. You had to jump out of the window in Hoseok's room so your brother couldn't see you. Since then you hadn't any contact with him.

"I should-uh..get something to drink", you chuckled nervously before passing by him.

"Wait..", he grabbed your wrist and turned you around.

"..yeah?", you asked.

He was hesitating for a few seconds before pulling you into his room. He pushed you up against the door and began to kiss you. His tongue roamed into your mouth while his hands gripped onto your bottom, lifting you up so your legs would be wrapped around his waist. Instantly, he began to move his hips.

The unfamiliar feeling had you excited. Your moans were getting loud so he had to kiss you to mute them. His hands went up your back and untied your bikini, dropping it on the floor before massaging your breasts.

He carried you to his bed and left small pecks on your chest. Your hands tangled themselves into his hair, lightly pulling it.

He took off the bottom part of your bikini and placed himself between your legs. You arched your back as you can feel his tongue pleasuring you. You bit down on your hand so nobody can hear you.

Hoseok pulled away so he can take off his shorts. Your eyes widened and your cheeks turned red as you can see his member is already hard.

He placed himself between your legs and massaged your thighs while staring into your eyes. He positioned himself in front of your entrance and slowly slid himself in. His lips connected with yours while you adjusted to him.

When he moved his hips, your fingers dug into his back. It wasn't long until his grunting got loud. Both of you tried so hard not to make any noise so the guys won't hear.

His pace quickened as he got more excited. The bed was banging against the wall so there was a huge chance that everyone can hear but at the moment you didn't care. You were sure you're leaving marks on his back as your fingers dug deeper into his skin.

Both of can feel yourselves getting close. Hoseok places one of your legs over his shoulder, allowing him to thrust deeper. He thrusted a few times before releasing himself into you. Heavy breathing can be heard in the room as both of you recovered. He laid down next to you and covered yourselves under the blankets, Tallinn asleep in each other's arms.

~~~

"What the hell is this?!"

You and Hoseok were awoken by a loud angry voice that happens to belong to your brother. You gasped and covered yourself.

"Taehyung I can explain-"

"I don't believe that my own baby sister, who promised not to get involved with my friends, slept with one of them. I can't believe you would do this!", Taehyung yelled angrily.

"But-..I only said that so I won't upset you..I can't help the way I feel. I really like him and if you love me, you'd let me be with him", you said.

He paced back and forth as he shook his head. Hoseok was sitting silently next to you while you tried to reason with Taehyung.

"I don't know. I don't like this at all", Taehyung said.

"Please..you're my brother. Don't you want me to be happy?", you asked.

"I do. I really do. But I can't accept this. You know how much we're busy with our schedule. You won't be able to handle it. So as your brother, I don't want you to see him again. Put on your clothes and go home", he ordered you.

With tears in your eyes, you quickly got changed and ran out of their house without saying anything. You were hurt. Taehyung kept calling you but you ignored it and fell asleep.
_______________________________

Part 2 coming soon!

So many of you send messages to me saying how my imagines have helped you and any issues you're dealing with. You have no idea how much that means to me, especially now since this week will mark 2 years since my suicidal attempt. You have also help me whenever I felt down. You guys mean the world to me. I love you so much!❤️