CHAPTER 7

"R-revenge?" I stuttered out. To be honest, it was a tempting offer.

"Yes, sweetheart. Revenge. They deserve it, do they not?" Klaus asked with a smirk forming on his face, "We're the same, you and I. Abandoned, tortured by the ones we tried to love,"

"What do you say, Persephone?" Rebekah questioned. This was the first time she's mentioned my name.

"Your name's Persephone?" Klaus' eyes were filled with amusement.

"Beautiful name, isn't it, brother?" Kol said, "A rather fitting name,"

Klaus chuckled and I asked, "What's wrong with my name?"

"Nothing, love," Klaus responded, "Now, what do you say? Bite on that pomegranate and we'll show you what it truly means to be the Queen of the Underworld?"

"W-wha—....how?"

"Accept the offer and we'll tell you," Kol said.

"Deal." Oh, this better be worth it. I want everyone who caused me pain to kneel by the time I'm done with them.

"Good choice," Rebekah told me, "Being with us is better than being stuck with that lot. Come on, I'll show you to your room,"

"B-but wait! What about the deal?" I exclaimed.

"That can wait in the morning. For now, you rest. You have a long day ahead of you," Rebekah motioned me to come follow her. I looked at Kol and Klaus and they just gestured me to follow her.

We walked up the tall staircase and she led me to a room at the end of the hall. When she opened the door, I was greeted by a Victorian styled room. The bed had a canopy with white cloth draped over it. Rebekah led me to the bathroom and my heart stopped as I saw a bath tub. The bathroom had a separate shower and the sink was made of marble. I was awed at the sight that I didn't notice Rebekah leave the room.

I was snapped out of my daze when I was tapped on the shoulder and clothes were shoved in my arms.

"Hurry up and rest," Rebekah demanded, "If you're not in bed in 20 minutes, I will chain you to the bed and compel you to sleep,"

------

The next day, I was awakened by a loud knock on my door. I didn't get the chance to open it 'cause Kol lacked the patience to wait. He shook my bed, while shouting, "Wake up!" multiple times.

"I'm up!" I exclaimed.

"Good. Breakfast is ready. Nik and Rebekah are waiting for you," He said and left. I rolled my eyes and checked the clock. My eyes widened as I saw the time—5 am? Are they crazy?

Angrily, I followed the smell of food and found the 3 siblings drinking coffee and reading the newspaper as if it was a normal day.

"You do realize it's 5 am?" I asked, standing beside a quiet Klaus.

"Like we said last night, love, you're going to have a long day," He said, not bothering to look up from the newspaper in his hand. I sighed and did what I was told, just noticing the food laid on the table.

Bacon, French toast, Pancakes and Scrambled eggs that were cooked to perfection. I was startled as a steaming mug was placed in front of me and I looked up to see a random girl I have never seen before. I looked at the three, waiting for an answer on who could she might be.

"She's the help, darling," Kol answered, seeing my confused face, "She's compelled. So, carry on and eat,"

I nodded at his statement and ate in peace. As I took my first bite, I felt like this is the first time I've eaten in my whole life. The food's delicious and the coffee was brewed just right. I could get used to this.

"Sweetheart?" Klaus called me, snapping me out of my daze.

"Hm?" I asked, sipping my coffee.

"We're turning you into a vampire." Right then and there, I spat out my coffee.

Say what now?