Chapter 19: Worried?

a/n: I miss Babe's pov so here she is. ❤

•••

Jennie

I just got back from the hospital. all this medicine is making me sick, isn't it supposed to be the other way? but I feel better now. what am worried about is, work.

it's 8 am and I'm pissed off that Kim Jisoo is still not here. who does she think she is? Ugh, why isn't she here!

I searched for my phone in my bag and realized I didn't have it, I must've left it in the car.

sighing, I went to the parking lot into my car.

ah, there it is. why did I leave it in the first place?

walking back to the building I noticed a familiar car stopping at the entrance of the building.

"Thanks for dropping me by, I'll see you later" Kim Jisoo it is.

who is she with?! I couldn't see who dropped her off, the windshield is tinted. Why the hell do I care anyways?

The car then drove off and I continued to walk to the entrance. I noticed in my peripheral vision that she's staring at me.

"Uh, Goodmorning President Kim. How are you?" Really? she's asking me that?

I stopped walking and faced her. I eyed her, she looks glooming today. Okay, scratch that.

"What do you think you're doing huh? why are you late? and who's that guy that dropped you off huh?"
she looked surprised, and I was too. hell, why did I even ask that? it's not like I care.. right?

"Uhh I mean, n-next time you're arriving at this time I will fire you, and don't just go around talking to strangers, people like you can get into big trouble" she smiles at me, ignoring her I continue to make my way back to my office, but then a hand stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

"Jennie.. it's so good to have you back, really." and with that I couldn't help but smile. aww..

"Aww Thank you." I smiled tilting my head but my smile quickly fades "so go back to work!"

•••••

"Next week we will be having a team building, our team needs improve, so we planned that we go to Asura Camp. what do you say?" The Vice President Announced.

Our team seems so excited about it, I looked at Jisoo who's staring at the table blankly. Well, I've been rude to her since morning, just who the hell was that guy/girl, whatever that is! she never mentioned anyone to me- ugh, of course.

"and what's so interesting about this Asura Camp?" I asks causing the whole team to be silent. I didn't intend to say that in a rude way, I'm just like this when I'm not interested about something.

"Oh, Asura Camp only have Capture The Flag, but beside it is the beach where we can do several activities that We have in plan, I hope everybody participates and cooperates, I've noticed our team lacks communication and lacks bond, we need to increase and improve and by doing that we need to cooperate so we can understand each other better, cause we are better together. we are going to be working on a big project soon, and what we need is each other so we can do this Successfully, okay? Can I count on that?"
such interesting man he is.

"Yes Sir!"

"President Kim, what do you say?" I shrugged. "sounds pretty good to me" I smiled genuinely.

"Damn she's hot." I heard someone said, chuckling I glanced at Jisoo whom I caught staring at me. she
quickly looks away, but its too late for that.