7

"Y/n just go in Seoul and go shopping for those new planting tools. I have to watch the shop since we have a health inspector coming today to check products for me" y/n's grandmother says softly while standing in her grandmothers doorway.

Y/n was still in bed and still asleep when her grandmother had came in to talk with her.

Y/n sat up in bed yawning and her grandma nods in satisfaction knowing her grand daughter heard what she said.

"Geez, its monday and just like garfield i hate monday" y/n says slipping out of bed and going to the bathroom to freshen up for the day.

......................

"Hyung! Can we please go visit y/n?! Please!?" The maknae line says happily wanting to see the girl again.

They had been bothering jin for the longest about y/n and the farm she lived on.

"We can go see her at 4pm today alright? Its already 2pm so we have 1 hour to prepare and another hour to lounge around." Jin says picking up his phone.

He opens snapchat and begins to type to y/n.

.............

Old man jin: Hey y/n?

Red queen: Yes? How may i be of service?

Old man jin: Is it okay if me and the others come to visit you? The younger guys have been begging to see you after hoseok and taehyung visited last week on your farm.

Red Queen: Yeah,sure. Ill tell nana and ill see if i can meet you guys there, i have a few errands to run and be back before 3.

Old man jin: Alright thanks. Ill tell them that for sure.

Red queen: okay well i have to go im driving now.

.

......................

Y/n was driving for at least 30 minutes when she made it into Seoul.

She gets out pushing up her prescription glasses and she goes inside of a tool shop looking around at the different brands.

She picks up a new rake and a screwdrivers along with nails and a new hammer.

The cashier watches her carefully thinking that she didnt know what she was doing.

After a few minutes y/n came up to the register and had a drill in her hands along with the other things she had needed.

"Are you sure you know what to do with these little lady?" The man says behind thr counter while he began to ring stuff up.

Y/n didnt reply to his rudeness and nods as if saying thanks.

She sets the things in the backseat of her car and she goes to the shopping mall next.

She raises up the stripped sleeve to her shirt looking at the watch on her arm.

"I've been out here for an hour so that gives me 30 more minutes to go get grandma a gift"

Y/n starts her car and begins driving to the shopping mall .

..................................

"We are going to the country side for a little vacation manager, since it promoting is done already we want to have this vacation before our anniversary as a group"

Jin speaks privately to his manager while the others awaited nervously outside of his office.

After a few minutes jin came out looking upset and he looks at the Maknae line.

"He said that...we can go!"
The boys all tell happily and namjoon, Yoongi, & Hoseok .came into the hall.

"What the hell are you guys yelling about?" Yoongi says grumpily.

"We are going on a mini vacation!"

....................

Y/n had just paid for her grandmothers gift with was a old snowglobe. It had been made in the 60's and was on sale for month, which y/n kept on hold.

She pouted unknowingly and had caught a woman's attention.

The woman comes right over to y/n and gives her name.

"Hi, im Natasha and i work for SM entertainment and i was wondering if you'd like to be a model for us?"

Y/n tilts her head looking at the card the woman had given her and she reads it giving the woman a smile.

"Thank you, But i have a dream to be a voice actor." Y/n says and she looks at her watching seeing that it was a quarter until 4pm.

"We offer every thing that will help you be famous and debut or whatever, i promise. But give a call whenever you're ready" The woman walks away and answers a phone call and y/n smiles again.

Y/n Walks out of the mall and goes to her car that was in the front near the entrance and she gets in setting the snowglobe aside. Y/n. Puts on her seatbelt and drives back home.

.............................

Yoongi and namjoon lazily sat on a couch that was located in the corner.

"Why do they like this chick so much?" Yoongi states with his eyes closed.

Namjoon breathes out a sigh and he looks at the others who were already conversing with y/n's grandmother.

"She probably shows the spirit of an old woman who has no interest in the things we do."

Yoongi was going to reply when all of a sudden the front door opened and everyone looked to see y/n holding 4 pizza boxes, A bag with an old snowglobe in it, And a salad that was probably for her grandma.

Jungkook came over to her aid and took everything from her setting it on the kitchen table.

"Who's hungry?" Y/n calls as all the guys got up and they all smiled at each other before getting pizza.

Y/n on the other hand snatches the box on top and she holds it away from the boys.

"My precious!"

The boys held their hands up and went back to their hunting for the perfect pizza slice.

.....................

Chapter End🇰🇷
A

ttention: i am grounded so updates will be rare, sorry for the inconvenience😭