8

"Y/n where are we going to sleep?"
Yoongi asks y/n, it was almost four in the morning when they all finished having fun from the day before.

"Well, since im still energized im going to go milk a few cows and maybe help round up a few fresh eggs to put in her little market" y/n gets up and she smiles softly at the boys.

"You can all sleep in my room and I'll sleep in nana's room"
The boys followed y/n who showed them the way to her room.

She opens the door and she does jazz hands looking at the boys who lazily thanks her and she gives them all anothed blanket so they could comfortably sleep.

"Go ahead and sleep on my bed" yoongi without another thought goes to y/n's king sized mattress and lays in the middle of it.

Jimin was close behind with jungkook,Taehyung and hoseok.

Namjoon groans seeing that they took all the available spots on the mattress.

Namjoon sees a large bean bag in the corner and he plugs his phone into a wall letting it charge.

He gets comfortable in the bean bag as much as he could and he falls asleep.

Y/n turns slightly grabbing a pair of gloves and puts them on along with boots.

"Jin..you find somewhere comfortable to sleep too. I have a blow up mattress in my closet that i use for camping that you can have."

Jin sends y/n a small thanks and he heads to bed himself.  The girl turns off the light and closes the door.

............................

[Later that day]

Y/n was in the basement putting up bottle of Fermented goods on a tall shelf. She. Stood on a stool.

The basement for opened up and jin walks down with another hear filled with pickled eggs and he sets them aside admiring the hardworking girl infront of him.

"Oh jin! Hi, give me one second and ill be done" y/n says and steps down from the stool.

She missed a step and had fallen down, she was caught by jin who had managed to catch her in time.

"Are you okay?" Jin asks concerned, he gives y/n his world famous smile.

Y/n smiles at jin nodding as she sat up in his arms.

Both of the adults look into each others eyes for awhile.

Jin looks at y/n's lips and she does the same.

They leaned in closer to each other And when their lips were an inch apart jin's phone had rung.

Y/n and Jin pulled away from each other and y/n sighs waiting for Jin to finish his phone call.

Jin looks down at y/n and he talks. "Yes, we understand, I'll make sure to practice with the guys here before our official practice tomorrow"

Jin hangs up the phone and he looks at y/n before helping her up getting up himself.

"Meet me tonight back down here" Jin says softly. He goes upstairs first and leaves the door open since y/n was right behind him and she goes straight to her grandma's room , maybe to catch the few hours of sleep she has missed last night

..................

Chapter end✍