5.4

After telling YiWei where he lives, he just nods and doesn't talk again.

XiuRong immediately felt the awkward atmosphere, or maybe he's the only one who's feeling it.

XiuRong wanted to ease the atmosphere but throws the idea away when he saw how serious YiWei was when driving his fancy car.

XiuRong doesn't know anything about cars but he sure knows that this car is very expensive.

"Are you perhaps SuChen's younger brother?" YiWei suddenly spoke causing XiuRong to be slightly startled.

Fuck, he's actually feeling nervous what the hell.

"Ah, yea." XiuRong said rather awkwardly.

Way to go to ease the atmosphere.

"Oh."

And it went quite again.

All the way to the ride back home, it was pretty pretty awkward.

"We're here." YiWei said and immediately XiuRong went out after saying thank you.

He was expecting that YiWei will immediately go and get out of his sight but the man came out of the car and at the same time, their gate opened and revealed his whole family. Oh wow even his brother is here with his lover.

"My XiuRong!" His mom ran towards him and gave him a tight hug. He felt like he's being squashed.

"Sweetheart, XiuRong can't breath." His father immediately prys his wife's hand away from XiuRong.

"I miss you guys." XiuRong hugs his mother and father. He deliberately ignored his brother who's looking at him intently with a small guy beside him and two more guys at the corner which he doesn't know who they are, probably SuChen's friends.

"Aw!"

"Is this your boyfriend?" One of SuChen's friend asks unexpectedly.

"Ah! Our XiuRong is now grown up." His Mom tearfully said while looking at YiWei and XiuRong

"Young man, please come inside." His father gestured for them to come inside and judging from the tone of his voice he's going to ask him lots of bull and shits.

"Woah! Woah! Woah you need to calm down. He's not my boyfriend!" Immediately XiuRong said defensively.

YiWei chuckles huskily making XiuRong turn his head towards him.

"Hi, I'm YiWei, XiuRong's friend since an hour ago." YiWei said and gave them a small smile.

"Oh, oh you're a friend of my XiuRong.."

"How did you meet?"

"Where?"

"Mom, Dad let's just invite them in." Suddenly a magnetic voice was heard in the midst of their interrogation from YiWei.

*Ding*

"Ah, well as much as I want to stay, I need to accompany my Grandpa. Anyway, XiuRong I'll just call you.." YiWei said after checking his phone and went back inside his car and started driving off hurriedly.

"Are you sure you guys aren't together. You know you didn't need to keep it from your family." His mom immediately said.

"Ah, no. Seriously let's just go inside ah" XiuRong said to avoid questions.

But did that man actually just say he'll call him? Did he even have his number?

"Why are you spacing out ah? I'm asking you so many questions!" XiuRong woke up from his thought and looks at his upset mom.