C19

THE SOUND OF BIRDS CHIRPING had woke me up from my deep sleep. Feeling comfortable enough, I turned my body to the other side since I felt like continuing my sleep for another few hours.

I didn't know why i felt so tired. But once I remember that I was in Taehyung's house, I opened my eyes directly. No wonder the bed felt unfamiliar but so comfortable.

Squinting my eyes, I looked at my phone to see the time.

8.05 a.m.

Not too late but it wasn't early. I usually wake up at 6.30 a.m. I sat up on the bed, looking out the window just to see the birds that were waiting for someone to feed them. I smiled, "They're cute. "

Then, I got off from the bed and rushed towards the bathroom so that I can go down and do some activities. Today was Saturday so I didn't have to work.

I planned to spend the day with interesting activities I had plan the whole night.

Once my feet stepped into the living room, I was approached by Taehyung who was sitting on the couch with a newspaper in his hands.

"Morning, how was your sleep? " he asked.

"Pretty good. I slept well. " I answered.

Looking down at my pink pyjama, he let out a small chuckle. "What's so funny? " I asked as I went to the dining table to see what they had for breakfast.

"Nothing. " he shook his head. When he spotted that I was trying to find something to eat, he began to speak again. "Aunt Marie is back to her hometown for a few days. "

"But I bought some pies for breakfast. You can have some. But if you prefer to eat something else, you can find the ingredients in the fridge. Do anything you want. " he added and I nodded.

"Have you eaten yet? " I asked in case he wanted me to cook for him as well. "It's alright, I've just finished eating just now. " he answered.

"Alright then. "

The smell of pepper beef I was cooking was all over the house, making all the stomachs to growl aggressively. Even me who was preparing the food couldn't bare the smell. It was too good.

From the living room, Taehyung made his way to peek on me in the kitchen. "What are you making? It smells so good, " he told me as he stood beside me.

"Pepper beef? " he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"I never it this. " he said, suddenly wanted to help me stirring the beef. I had all my focus on the chillies I was cutting so I just hummed as response.

He stopped. "Who taught you to cook this? " he wanted to start a conversation with me. He would always tend to talk to me everytime he has time. Even at the office.

"My grandma. We will always cook together everytime I visit her. " I answered and put the chillies I had cut into the pot. He nodded, licking his lips as if he wanted to have a taste.

"Seems like my pepper beef has attracted you. " I chuckled. "Wanna have some? We can eat together. " I offered.

"Sure. " he answered right away. Maybe he was waiting for me to say that. That was why he answered me that fast.

I chuckled at how eager he looked and asked him to help me transferring the food into a big bowl. He agreed and did as I told him.

"Good job. Now, let's eat. " we went to the dining room to have our meal together.