19

Linka walked down the empty halls of RoyalWoods high school tiredly yawning Every once in a while.

As soon as she and her brothers got home Gran Gran was asleep on the couch with the pets while her other brothers excluding Leon were having an all out brawl upstairs about who ate Levi's last pizza bagel.

Linka pov

I'm still trying to figure out how Levi got a military tank upstairs then again I don't think I wanna know.

End pov

Linka gave another loud yawn and opened her locker she pulled out two textbooks and a large binder she grabbed her pencil case she checked her stuff and made sure she had everything she closed her locker.

She turned to head to her class but jumped when she saw a boy standing right next to her locker.

He was around 6'2 and wore an JROTC uniform and his hair was slicked back, he looked mixed on account of his golden brown skin and had bright green eyes.

He had a smile on his face as he stood in front of linka.
"Hey there my names Michael, you're Linka Loud right? Your brothers are throwing that party tomorrow night?" He asked extending his hand, Linka gave him a look before shaking his hand.

"Yeah that's all right nice to meet you Michael" She pulling her hand back but he held onto it a little longer before letting go.

"Yeah nice to meet you too, Hey I've gotta get to class but I hope to see you around"  he said smirking, linka nodded her head giving him a lingering look as he walked off.

"Yeah hope to see you too" she said as she watched him disappear down the hall, she stood there for a while before walking to class.

Linka walked to her class and knocked twice on the door she didn't wait long for a student to answer the door a boy with red hair and green eyes smiled and let her in.

"Ah Ms.Loud how nice of you to join the class 15 minuets late" the teacher said scribbling on his clipboard, Linka heard the giggling of girls and saw a few girls from her brothers fan club whispering.

"Sorry Mr.Waxnshu my brother were being difficult getting ready this morning and nobody got out of the house till now" Linka said walking to her seat next to Clare.

"Well if Family issues were the case then I'll let you slide I went to your brothers show last night hahaa I've never laughed so hard" Mr.Waxnshu said turning and shaking his head, Linka sat down and opened her textbook.

"Thank You sir I'll be sure to tell Lane you said that" Linka said the teacher agreed and began writing on the board again, Linka smirked and fist bumped Clare without even looking both giggling silently.

As the girls began to start working two more girls slide over to them,Linka and Clare looked at them

They don't look like Crazed stalkers

"Hey there Linda" one of the them said.
"It's Linka" she corrected
"Anyway Lisa we saw you at Lane Louds show the other night how'd someone like you get tickets to a show like that?" She asked sweetly but Linka knew what this was.

Linka Pov

Oh great another girl here to tell me I'm not my brothers sister should I just put our DNA records all over school or something.

End pov

"Well since I'm his sister family and friends get first handle on tickets and I'll have you know that if you're one of those crazed fan girls I am literally his blood sister and my brothers said no more fighting at school so just leave me alone" Linka said giving the girl a hard glare causing both of the girls to laugh softly.

"Oh no Latisha dear" the girl from earlier said.
"It's Linka" she corrected but once again went unheard by the both of them.

"I know who you are Latitude I used to date Lane before he Came out, you've grown up so much kid" that was all she said before patting her head, Linka could have sworn she heard her say something else but she couldn't hear her on account of her talking so low.

All she could make out was
...Stay away...