Sick day

I changed the name of the uncle to David. This chapter is dedicated to Loveer23

Olivia's POV

The alarm clock beeps and I slam my hand down on it. My face is cold from the tears. I didn't get any text or calls from Dylan at all this weekend and so I've come to the conclusion that I mean nothing to him. I was a spur of the moment decision. Something that he regrets.

My arms have so many more scars than before. All deep, but I'm numb right now. The mental pain pushes through the physical as I think about this boy. I trusted this boy and he broke my heart.

"Olivia" uncle David whispers and opens the door. I just turn over in bed. I told David everything. He was about ready to kill Dylan I stopped him. Not wanting him to leave my side. He hasn't seen the scarring and I don't want him to.

"Sweetie, why don't you stay home. You really shouldn't go to school" he suggests. I just nod. Not wanting to speak. Not trusting my own voice. I text Ashley and tell her I'm sick and can't come to school. She texts back saying she'll miss me and that she hopes I feel better. I close my eyes and beg for dreamless sleep. I hear my door close and a few moments later the car starts and I just cry. Cry, good people worry. Cry, because I'm worthless. Cry, because the boy I trusted broke me even more.

Dylan's  POV

I wake up with a huge smile on my face. I was super busy this weekend with gang stuff, I was on a trip and forgot my charger so I couldn't text my girl, but I'll finally be able to see Olivia again. I jump up and throw on a white t-shirt and some blue jeans. I throw some black vans on my feet before running downstairs and throwing open the door letting the cold November air hit my face I grab my leather jacket before stepping out the door and closing it behind me.

I walk through the doors of the school. The smile on my face is still present. People look at me weirdly. Not expecting a pleasant look on my face.

I step through the door to Mrs. Williams classroom. I nod at her and head to Olivia and my desk. I sit down. The bell rings and I frown. She usually here by now. The class ends and I'm starting to get worried. I text her phone repeatedly. Still no answers. I enter the classroom. The smile no longer on my face.

At lunchtime, I'm the first one to sit down. Ashley comes next. Noah trailing behind her like a lost puppy. Before she sits down I'm already blurting our my questions.

"Where's Olivia? Is she ok? What happened?" I spit off In a rapid fire. Ashley just grins at me.

"She at home sick. Calm down" she smirks. I let myself sigh in relief.

"Good" whisper. "Well not good, but I'm glad she's ok" I correct myself. Ashley and Noah both laugh.

"So did you two do anything this weekend," Ashley asks. I look at her confused.

"Um no. Should I have?" I ask her. She looks at me like I have three heads.

"Didn't you ask her out?" Ashley asks.

"I mean we kissed but I didn't ask her. I thought it didn't need to be said" I say. Ashley's mouth drops open.

"You fucking dumbass!!!!" She screams. Lee, Cam, and Julian all walk up for that. Giving Ashley odd looks.

"What happened," Lee asks. Taking a bite of his sandwich.

"This asshole thought just kissing Olivia was enough to say they were going out" Lee spits out his food I cringe.

"Dude, no. Not ever. You gotta ask her man" he presses.

"No need to be dramatic man" I joke but when I turn to Ashley she has no hint of a smile on her face.

"Fuck," Ashley says looking down at her phone.

"What?" I ask. Worried.

"I knew that text was weird this morning" she mutters to herself.

"What?!" I ask again this time it's urgent.

"Olivia thinks you used her dumbass. Let me guess you didn't text her this weekend either" she snaps. I'm taken aback.

"No I was busy," I say looking at my lap. I give Noah a pointed look.

"Jesus. I gotta go" Ashley says standing. Noah stands with her.

"Where are you going hun," Noah asks her placing a hand on her shoulder.

"To Olivia's house," she says. I stand too.

"I'm coming too. I wanna fix this" I say. Ashley glares me.

"Don't you think you've caused enough drama" she growls. I still stay standing.

" I know and I wanna fix it" I defend she sighs and runs a hand through her hair.

"Fine but I'm gonna punch you in the balls if you make it worse" she threatens. I gulp knowing she'd go through with it.

"Let's go," I say walking to the doors I feel her following me. I'm just praying I didn't fuck it up too bad.

Ok so kind of a short chapter but the last one was super long and this more of a filler.