Chapter 52

Natalie's Pov

After making and eating dinner with my love, I attempted to clean the kitchen but Xander asked one of the maids to take over as he gathered his luggage for his flight to New York. I know he'll only be gone a day but I'll miss him terribly and besides the babies will too (hehe). My plan was to feed Xander until he was completely full as he wont be able to have a nice home cooked meal for a day but my plans back fired because he pulled me into his lap and fed me because he thinks I don't eat enough. Well now that I'm pregnant I do eat a lot more but Xander being the protective boyfriend he is of course would do that.

Xander walks downstairs with the last of his luggage before his driver carries it out to the car. I walk into is open arms as he pulls me into his tight embrace. "Now my love I need you to take care of yourself and our little peaches while I'm gone ok? I know it's for only a day but I need you to promise me ok?" He lifts up my chin to meet his gaze and I nod, giving him a smile. "Promise me?"

"I promise."

"Good and I also want you to promise me you won't leave this house unless it's an emergency. So please no exploring angel. I know how curious you can get sometimes and I don't want you and our peaches getting hurt in any way ok?"

"Yes daddy." I watch as he lets out a groan. "Don't let me get a hard on when I'm leaving love, it leaves me sexually frustrated." Smirking I wrap my arms tightly around his neck, hugging him to me. "Be safe ok Xander? I worry about you too and yes I know I mustn't stress but I do worry when it comes to you. Just please be careful and try to be nice to everyone." Xander lifts me up as I wrap my legs around his waist. "I make no promises my love. Now...kiss me."

Immediately obeying his command I smash my lips against his as we move our lips in perfect sync. I'm going to miss his touch so much. Pulling away we rest our foreheads together. "Such sweet sweet lips my angel." I laugh as he sits me back to the floor and grabs his bags. "Call me if you need anything angel and at anytime. I'm going to call you when I'm almost in New York and if not sooner. And also if there is an emergency I have aunt Martha and the guys on stand by to take you to the hospital. I can be back in an hour so just make sure you get plenty of rest, no stressing and most importantly no working ok?"

"Ok".

After Xander left I decided to take a shower before doing some baby shopping online. Since we're having twins that means two of everything but I can't pick out any colors until we find out the genders of the babies. Sitting in our bed, wrapped up in a cozy warm cotton blanket I begin to scroll through the laptop, browsing Babies R Us products. I sip on my warm lemon tea until I hear a ping from my phone indicating a text message. Opening my phone I notice it's from Danny.

"Hey Nina I thought since you're home alone tomorrow with not much to do we could go baby shopping. I'm still trying to make it up to you for our feud and I know Xander won't be back until late soooo....what do ya say?"

"Thanks Danny!. Umm, let me talk to Xander about it first real quick because I kinda promised him I wouldn't go anywhere unless it's an emergency until he gets back."

"Ok. Well txt me back and let me know but pleeeeeease really try and butter him up".

"Lol why does that sound so bad when you say it."

"Because nobody can resist mwa's charms. Now call that rich man and convince him to let your best friend take you out."

"Ok Danny. I'll call you back."

Dialing Xander's number I twiddle my fingers nervously as I think of what I'm going to say. Most likely Xander will say no but....I have to start shopping for the babies sooner or later. And besides. A girls day out would make me happy.

"Hello there my beautiful love. Are you sleepy yet?"

"No, not yet. I...I just have a small request.?"

"Name it love and it is yours."

"Well...um. SoDannywantsmetogoshopping!"

"Ok say that again love but this time a bit slower."

"Danny wants to take me baby shopping tomorrow to make up for the feud we had and I know I promised you I would stay but can I please go out with her just only for and few hours I promise to have my phone on at all times and the guys can go with me."

"Sigh. I don't know angel, with everything that's happened in the past with Andrew I just don't know how great of an idea that is."

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeease pretty please with our babies on top".

"Now that was just adorable angel. And...you can go but you can only be out with her 4 hours and then you're back at the mansion safe and sound until I come home ok?"

"Thank you thank you thank you! I promise to give you a big surprise when you come home to me."

"As long as it involves you in the pink lace underwear set I bought you, it'll be perfect. Now, get some sleep angel for you and our little peaches."

"Ok Xander. Rest well. I love you."

"I love you more Mia Cara."

I hang up the phone is I let out a tired yawn of exhaustion. Pulling the covers over my body while laying comfortably on my side I turn off the lamp and close my eyes in total darkness as I let myself drift away to unconsciousness.

Waking up to the soft streaming rays of sunlight, I sit up in bed, rubbing and riding my eyes of sleepiness with my fists. I feel little flutters in my stomach meaning the babies are up too. Rubbing my small baby bump with my hand I begin to speak to them. "Good morning mommy's babies. Aw I can't wait to hold cuddle and kiss you and play with your little toes. You're mommy and daddy's precious little hearts so keep growing strong for us."

Right as I'm about to leave bed my phone rings and I already know who it is.

"Good morning my beautiful love. How did you sleep?"

"Pretty well. The babies were up before me this morning."

"Put the phone to your tummy so I can talk to them."

Giggle I happily oblige. "Good morning daddy's sweet little loves. Right now daddy is away for work but I promise I will be back tonight so try not to make mommy nauseous ok? Be good to her and remember daddy loves you."

"Aww Xander you're going to be the best daddy in the world to them."

"I thought I was your daddy too angel..."

"Xander Moretti keep teasing me and I will make sure you have an uncontrollable hard on during your meeting."

"Ok my love, no more teasing and when are you meeting Danny today?"

"Around 12 noon."

"Ok angel. Remember to use my credit card I left on the nightstand for you".

"Xander I promise you it's ok I ca-"

"Angel. I am serious."

Knowing not to argue with him I politely agree. "Good. Now go get ready for the day love and I'll text you before the meeting. I love you angel"

"I love you too Xander".