21 | Surprise?

Fancy - Iggy Azalea feat. Charlie XCX

21  | Surprise?

Double update...say what???

***

Since the trip to the water park two weeks ago, Max and I have grown a lot closer. Our time at the park was spent laughing and joking, acting like we were close buddies. There wasn't any awkwardness between us - which I was very surprised about.

The gang has noticed how close we've gotten. I spend a lot of time with Max, in lessons and out. We often go to Mama Coco's to talk or do homework.

Speaking of the gang, I've also grown closer with a lot of them. The boys are now aware of what happened between Max and I. When they first found out, Lawrence, Harry, Luke, and Josh started getting really protective of me when I'm around Max. It warmed my heart to see them care about me so much.

Max had to have a long talk with them about his intentions and how much he regretted what he did. Apparently, according to Josh, he was on the verge of tears. The boys ended up warning Max to not pull a stunt like that again. Max promised on his mothers' heart that he wouldn't; so things went back to normal.

Molly and Bree have also managed to worm their way into my heart. I've shared some things I never thought I would share before. Them, along with Max, bring back the old Ava. Well, parts of her.

For example, I'm nicer to strangers. Before, I would give them an expressionless face because I didn't see the point in being nicer to someone who wouldn't return it. But now, I see past that. I'm happier; I want to spread that to everyone else.

"Yo Ava," Harry calls, walking into our Psychology class. I recently found out that he was in this class with me but he had bunked the last couple of lessons. To say I was shocked that Harry, the shy nerd bunked is an understatement. My guess is that he tries to avoid this class because of a certain red-head in it. Bree.

"Wassup Harry?" I greet, dragging the word 'wassup'. Harry and I recently had an interesting conversation about the film Scream and well, we now make jokes about it.

Harry shakes his head at my attempt and sits down next to me. His eyes stay focused solely on me and not on the redhead sat in front of me who refuses to turn around with him there.

Bree admitted that after her spontaneous plan to tell Harry she's sorry, she backed out. She claims her nerves got the better of her but I think its more than that. So she has resorted back to pretending he doesn't exist.

"Please don't do that again," Harry says, almost looking tortured at my attempt.

I pout and place my hand on my chest where my heart is. "You wound me, Harry. You honestly do."

"Whatever A - "Harry's cut off by pompous, asshole psychology teacher who has the worst attitude ever.

"Quiet down you brats." He yells, capturing everyone's attention. Quickly, everyone sits in their seats and shuts their gobs, giving him frightened faces. Once, Gerald Finn, a goody two shoes pointed out that Mr. Limp - our psychology teacher - couldn't call us brats and he ended up in detention for three weeks. He's still going to it; absolutely hates it. "Now I want you to read about the working memory model in memory. When you've read through it, you can produce a pretty poster of it."

And with that, Mr. Limp collapses onto his comfy chair and starts to scroll through his phone. I roll my eyes at his behavior and begin to read through the interesting working memory model.