24. london day one

Timmy was surprising Ella. He was meant to come on the Friday but he had been talking to Lexie via dm and together they had planned for him to come a day early. Lexie had made sure Ella had nothing on that day and was ready for him when his flight landed.

Ella watched as her best friend cleaned her apartment. She was just sat on the sofa watching Jane the virgin as Lexie picked up all the mess around her. Ella watched all the characters fall in love with each other and sighed, she missed Timothée a lot. The doorbell rang and Lexie froze, she looked at her watch and then grinned.

"I hate this show" she muttered and picked up the remote to look for something else.

"I'll get it" she yelled before Ella could get up. Ella listened out for who is was since she couldn't see from the position she was in. "Hey!" She heard Lexie greet someone, Ella tried to listen for who answered but all she could hear was faint whispers.

"Lexie, who was it..." Ella stood up and as soon as she walked towards Lexie she saw his hair. And then she saw the rest of him, looking tired and excited. He saw Ella and grinned massively.

"Surprise!" He grinned, Ella felt liked she could've fainted. Ella ran to him and hugged him so tightly, she never wanted to let go. His arms clung to her automatically as he hugged her back. She melted into him almost instantly.

"I'm gonna go and get some snacks from the store" Lexie excused herself and left the apartment.

Ella didn't want to let go of him, in fear of losing him again. She pulled from the hug and kissed him about a dozen times; this made him laugh behind the kisses.

"Tu m'as manqué" she whispered, Timmy's heart was pounding as she used past tense. He nodded in response and leant down to kiss her again.

"Now, we have four days" he grinned, Ella's heart practically burst so she had to sit down. He sat next to her but didn't let go of her hand.

"We've never been together for that long before" Ella was sat so close to him she was practically on top of him. Part of Ella was worried that the spark might die if they were together for that long but the other half was adamant on not letting that happen.

"It's ok right?" Timmy sensed her hesitation. Ella just giggled and kissed him as if to say yes.

"How was your flight?" She couldn't believe he was here, she held his hands and sat as close to him as possible. She was going to take full advantage of every moment they had together.

"It was so scary, I thought I'd have you to talk to before the flight because I am such a nervous flyer but it was literally just me alone on a plane and it was terrifying" He started to speak about his flight while Ella just stared at him, not quite believing he was in front of her.

"You never told me you were a nervous flyer" she snuck her hand up his shirt and felt his heartbeat; it was going quite fast. She didn't know what was causing it but Timmy knew it was because she was so close to him.

"Yeah it's not that big a deal but I rarely fly alone" he was feeling quite nervous with Ella's hand up his shirt. "Can I kiss you properly?" He was dying to just crawl all over her.

"Yes please" she wasted no time with her answer and suddenly she was on top of Timmy and they were kissing a lot. Ella worried that Lexie was going to walk in but her worries melted as soon as Timothée's tongue made his way into her mouth. She couldn't help it, she melted and fell onto the sofa. He crawled on top of her and felt her everything with his hands.

"Good lord I missed you" he mumbled into the kiss. They had talked at every spare moment but they hadn't touched in a long time. It was like being fed nothing but sugar for three days and then being withdrawn from it for two weeks only to be brought back to it at the end; pure relief. Timmy forced himself to stop, knowing Lexie could be back at any moment. Ella sat back up when he pulled away, breathing heavily. "How was your lunch yesterday?"