1

M I N Y O O N G I

Yoongi groaned in annoyance at how there are only bottles of water and no food in their table. Seoul Music Awards is probably short on the budget but Yoongi give zero fucks.

The fact that they are not allowed to use their phones during award shows  also irritated  him to no end. That is why when they are bored or fidgety, idols tend to relieve it by drinking the goddamn water.

"I think I drank my fair share of water to last me a lifetime. When is this fuckery going to start giving awards?"

Yoongi quietly said, his irritated state slightly showing.

"Patience Yoongi. What is it again? Did someone kick you in your sleep?" Jin followed it with his glass wiping laugh.

"I'll kick you if you won't shut up." He replied back in the most respectful way he could say it.

Jin laughed even more, "Stop acting like someone stole your lollipop, not yet seeing Jennie Kim doesn't give you the right to bitch on us."

When Jin said the name in a faint voice, his eyes nervously scanned the tables of idols just in case someone catches up. He was about sigh in relief but his members started laughing their ass off.

"Fuck each of you." he crossed his arms and contemplated whether to leave the group permanently because he is having none of their teasing.

Which reminds Yoongi to add another lock in his studio, he'll probably add an eyeball scanner if he had to.

Because this all started when Jungkook saw his glorious wallpaper in his large computer screen.

The photo of Jennie smiling her precious gummy smile greeted the maknae and he thought he had the right to share the good news of Suga aka Agust D having a crush to almost every male idol.

Because it happens regularly like  a black pink comeback. Which means it is rare darling, like Jungkook dropping a goddamn selfie on twitter. It's that phenomenal.

Suga changed it for a while when they filmed their  DNA comeback  show for Mnet.

But when he thought no one is going to intrude his lair, he changed it again into one of those photos of Jennie smiling.

All hell break lose when the whole Bangtan fam blessed him with their presence the next hour.

Thus confirming his undeniable fluffy feelings for blackpink's Jennie.

"Oi here comes blackpink." he heard Seokjin say.

Yoongi whipped his head faster than his rapping. "Oh shit he's whipped." he heard Namjoon say in which the entire group laughed at.

That's when Yoongi finally flipped them all with a middle finger after finding out there is no Jennie coming yet.