❤New York - Special❤

Thank you so much for covers... Jeonomel 😘❤

I loved it ❤ 

I loved it ❤ 

-

New York Special

- The Times Square EDITION (HOTEL)

"Taehyung-ah.." I called him while he smiled.

"What?" He softly asked.

My hands encircled around his waist as I back hugged him.

"When we are going out? I'm bored.." My face leaned at his back while his fingers holds my hands warmly.

"Aren't you tired? You should rest.. baby needs rest." He chuckles as I glanced at him with a pout. "Baby.. that's not you should do when I'm--"

"No.. you aren't going to waste this holidays." I grabbed his hands to move him with me while he follows me till bed. "First, we will go out to have lunch then ice cream and.. and.."

"Baby.. I'll take you, okay?" I gave a nod childishly. "And wear something comfortable.." 

A boxy smile formed on his lips as he ruffled my hairs.

_

"One vanilla with choco chips and.." I looked at Taehyung with a grin while he mouthed no. "And one strawberry."

"That's all you want to add." The waiter asked while I gave a nod. 

"Baby.. you're not going to eat two this time."

"I will." I gave a curt nod.

"Baby, won't you share with me?"

I smiled.

"No treat for you, honey.." 

Taehyung sighed while I giggled squishing his cheeks. 

"I shouldn't have brought you here.. we could have spend all day and night.. in our hotel room." He smirked.

"Yah..!" I gave a playful smack on his arms while he chuckles.

"I can't do anything baby cause you're my wild cat."

He softly pecked on my forehead, his arms encircled around my shoulders, pulling me closer enough to his chest.

_

When I was going to call my mom from his phone I found a picture of a baby. It was a baby boy. 

"Those lips

"Those lips... those lips are so familiar."

A warm sensation moves through my body.

Why he looks.. so familiar..?

"Baby..." 

I froze as I saw Taehyung standing at the door frame, his hairs were wet from the shower.

"What are you doing with my phone?" He asked as he walked towards me.

"Huh?" I nervously looked at him, my heart was racing as he stepped closer. "I..I was just--"

"Show me."

He instantly pulls his phone from my hands and swiftly looked at the screen.

"Who is--"

"Is.. Isn't he cute..?" He looked tensed.. but soon smiled. "My baby will be cutest in this whole world." His one hand pulled my waist while he threw the phone carelessly on the bed.

I was afraid.. maybe he didn't liked me to see his phone.

"I-I'm sorry.. I didn't m-meant to..." I breathed heavily. "I-I was just.."

"..curious?"

My eyes moves up at him while he swiftly kisses my lips.

"Baby, I'm yours.." 

He leans in as his lips softly kissing mine. My heart skips a beat as he pulls me closer, his thumb softly traces my cheeks.

"...only yours."