Untitled Part 8

"LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!"

As soon as he said that, they faded away, and ended up on this circular, wooden platform. Viola was on the far left. Next to her looked to be a character that looked a little bit like a person. He had a big, brown mustache with a green hat. It had a brim on it, and there was a white circle with a green, "L" on the front. Next to him was another character the looked like a smaller person. It had a big white circle-thing on its head and 5 red spots on it.

"Now! Hit the block above your head and we will get started!!"

Blocks appeared above all of their heads, and automatically the other two characters that they knew as Luigi and Toad jumped up, hitting the block with their heads.

Cory was a little more hesitant, but hit the block anyway. Last was Viola, who saw her friend hit the block and knew that is she didn't hit it, they would force her to.

"Alright! The order goes like this! Luigi is first! Second is Boo! Third is Toad! And Forth is Toad! GOOD LUCK!!"

(I'm sure that at least some of you know how to play the game so...)

As they were playing, Cory noticed something different. She knew this game like the back of her hand, playing it whenever she could. She had played it so many times, that even something little would take her off track.

They had finished the game, when she saw a spark. Something little, and she thought she was seeing things. Then, she saw it again, she was just about to say something when an explosion made everybody fly in all directions. There was a black cloud that surrounded them all and soon, both Viola and Cory were knocked out, black mist surrounded them...

I'm so sorry, but I've just lost inspiration... I don't know what else to do, so I'm gonna leave it here...

I may change the chapters at one point, or I may just leave it to prove to people that I can't write. 

Goodbye...