Chapter sixty

A lot of you were confused with who the girl in the previous chapter was 😂 thats Dana guys. The pic above is her too lol

-

"Wow..you weren't kidding." I said as I looked over the table where Dana had breakfast laid out. "You usually eat this much on your own?"

Her cheeks blushed a little as she nodded. "Give or take. I have an appetite okay?"

"Yeah well so do they." I said as I pointed to the twins who were teaming up and trying to grab the fruit off of the table.

"They're so cute." She cooed and crouched down after handing them a sliced strawberry. "You know what this is? It's a strawberry. Say strawberry."

I pulled out my phone and slyly recorded on snap.

Stella was too busy eating but Ezra was trying.

"Stuberry!" I cooed and zoomed in as he clapped his hands. "Stu-Stuberry!" Dana held his hands before looking over her shoulder at me just as I stopped recording.

"He's gonna be a talker." She said as she held him while walking in circles. "Aren't you? You're gonna talk your mama to death huh?"

Damn son, where'd you find-

I grabbed my phone from my pocket as my ringtone went off.

"That's your ringtone? Really?" I couldn't even retort to Dana as I saw who was calling. My mom.

"Oh shit." I huffed as I contemplated answering or not. It was no doubt Vivian said something to her. She told mom everything. Literally, everything.

"You should answer. I've met your mom and she's not someone you wanna ignore." Dana said.

I nodded before pressing answer and bringing the phone to my ear. "Hello-"

"You hit Vivian?" Were her first words. "Y/n I don't care how mad or angry you are, you don't fight family. I thought I raised you to know that?"

"Mom I know but-"

"There are no buts. No matter what she did it gives you no right to put your hands on your sister-"

"She's adopted, it's not like she's my blood!" I spat out before I could realize what I said but I was so angry I couldn't help myself. "But yes mom, take her side like always without knowing the full story. I gotta go." I ended the call before I could say something that I would regret.

"Hey, calm down." Dana came to my side and grabbed my hands as my fist subconsciously clenched.

"She always takes her side. Always." I scoffed and shook my head before standing up. "I'm gonna go outside for a moment." She took a step back and nodded, letting me go outside.

I went to the backyard and sat on the patio chair as I, out of impulse, went on Instagram and set up a live. I propped the phone up against the table and a stray book before starting it.

I took out a Marlboro and lit it before letting it rest between my fingers. "Hey guys." I smiled as I saw the number of viewers rising per second. "Do me a favor, tell people on twitter that I'm doing a live. I have something important to tell you all."

I brought the stick to my lips as I took a long drag, letting the same feeling of the warm smoke coax my lungs.

You smoke cigarettes now??

Did you and vanessa switch personalities?

So..hot.

I read the comments as they rolled through at lightning speed. Once I reached 35k I decided it was time to tell them.