8- Friends Make It Worse

Skyler lands on her own dormitory bed. She's back at Hogwarts. Even though it was fun with the Weasleys, she likes it more to be alone. Since the incident, she hates being around other people. She had stayed with the Weasleys for three days, and every night, she had to cry. Every time she closes her eyes, she sees Loki's last expression. How he mouthed 'I'm sorry' to her. How a single tear rolled down his cheek, when he send her away. Skyler feels more guilty than ever, having fun, go training, fighting, without Loki. Why would she have fun without him? Without her family? Life had no use without them. The only reason she hadn't given up already was, and still is, the small hope that Asgard will succeed in repairing of the Bifröst. That her father'll come to comfort her. That her grandmother will continue to teach her, what Loki started. 

∞∞∞

Summer break is over, and Skyler didn't come out of her room, only for dinner. It wasn't as bad as when she didn't ate at all, but she didn't seek any contact, with anyone. Professor Snape knocks on the girl's dormitory door, of Slytherin. "Skyler? The feast is about to begin. Are you coming?" He asks gently. He has a few ideas about how the girl feels, she'd lost everything she stands for. All of the teachers feel sorry for her. "I'm not coming, I'm sorry. Too many people." She answers. "If you want to come after all, you know where to go." Snape tells her, before leaving. He needs to keep a close eye on her. If she doesn't get better, he shivers at the thought of Thor, knowing that his daughter is turning into a ghost of what she once was.

∞∞∞

Draco looks around. The Sorting Ceremony is over, and still, he hadn't see her yet. Where is she? He wants to know what's going on with her. She had looked so defeated in Diagon Alley, even when she stood up for Potter. Usually, she would do that with fierce spirit, but now, she'd just told him what to do. He'd noticed, that when the Weasleys and Potter smiled to her, she didn't return it. What in the name of Merlin is going on? Skyler used to be the 'Kind Slytherin', but the last time he saw her, she was just... cold. He stands up, and wants to walk away, to the Slytherin Common Room. "Where are you going, Drakey?" Pansy Parkinson asks, in a flirting way. "I'm going to my room." He states, before walking off. He and Pansy are great friends, and he really likes her, but not enough to start something with her. Not this year. Draco knows what'll be unleashed. He has bigger worries than that girl. 

________________

Many feels... Yes, yes Skyler is depressive, didn't you notice? No, she's not suicidal. Yes, she'll get better. 

Sorry, I'm a spoiler. -xxx

Thanks for reading, and if you have ideas, or thoughts, comment. don't forget to vote! -xxx