11

A large familiar wolf jumps right in front of me. I force my legs to halt to avoid getting crash into him again.

The wolf or Rudolf-what should I address him with?

I shake my head to focus and take a step back quickly, breathing hard as he takes a step towards me.

"Stop right there, Rudolf!" And much to my amazement the wolf does, like he listens.

And this makes me puke my gut out.

This is insane.

I jump slightly as few more wolves surround me, making me feel crowded and maybe a slight bit unsafe. I turn around and glare at Rudolf's wolf.

"Tell your dogs to step a little bit away from me. They are crowding me. " I heard growls at the word 'dog'. These werewolves should know I'm mean ass bitch even in the life or death situation, I don't let anything deter me from who I am.

Werewolf or not, I don't give a damn about them.

Rudolf's wolf tilts his head slightly looking at me straight in eyes making me frown. The staring contest last a few more seconds before his eyes glazed, a sudden cloudiness invade his eyes before it's gone and with that all the other wolves bow their heads and leave us, returning back from wherever they had come from in the first place until only me and the black wolf remains looking at each other.

"Leader of them?" I motion my head at the retreating figures of wolves.

Rudolf's wolf nods his head at me in one slight motion. My eyes wonder around my surroundings, thinking-contemplating.

Would it hurt to try to make a run for it again?

Maybe.

Or maybe not.

But those wolves must still be around waiting for me to run again, I frown at the thought. They didn't kill me yet. And I think they won't until provoked so I'd like to keep it that way.

I hate being out of control. It's all because of this human-no not human - werewolf infront of me!

Body heavy with exhaustion and legs feel like they could fall off from my body, I do the only reasonable thing by slumping down on the muddy ground carelessly. Laying down at my back, I stare at the sky and the tall trees above me.
I let my mind get blank of anything. I need to think. Getting aggressive here won't help my situation.

This is stupid. I want to strangle this infuriating big bad wolf with my hands!

Calm, Miracle. Calm.

And then my vision gets block by a big black head of wolf and a sneer left my lips,
"Get away from my face!"

The wolf above me, snorts, it's hot breath falling over me.

Without thinking, I lift my head and put it on it's snort, immediately the tingles spread over my hand but I ignore then and push him away from my face but it dodges my hand and hovers above me again.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

Why am I not getting scared and running for my life? I have no idea. But it hasn't made any attempt in wanting to eat me yet so I'm testing my luck here.

"Get away, Rudolf! I'm tired of this! Just get away this instant!"

"For fuck sake! Get your head away from me! Let me lay in peace for a second!" I keep protesting and snapping but it didn't have any effect on his wolf or him?

I don't know.

But he just keeps coming back and hovering over me like a dark shadow, shaking his head at me and trying to look at my face.