Chapter 41

Ah, what a nice da- and it's raining out....great...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sane's POV

Man....what to do now? It's weird being out and walking on my own. I think (y/n) will be ok, mostly because I used an energy spell on him, so he should get better and have all the energy in the world!....wait...well shit.... good luck pastas! I'm out of here!

The very next day...

Your POV

"(Y/N)!! CHILL OUT WILL YA!?!? I ran even faster and laughed as all the pastas were trying, key word "TRYING", to get me. They still haven't seem to notice my, once black voided eye, is now matching my other one. "NEVER HAHAHA!!!" I then tripped on air -_- . Just my luck. I then got picked up by Jeff and put over his shoulder. "Hey! This isn't fair!!!" I whined and then kicked and squirmed in Jeff's grip. "Kid chill! Slenderp wanted to see you and you've been running around like a freakin maniac!" I finally stopped, pouted, and then went limp over his shoulder. "Still not fair though....." I muttered under my breath.

Timeskip to the living room. (That boy ran far XD)

I was put down on the couch and I was still pouting. I crossed my arms and huffed, looking at the ground trying to avoid Slendy’s look he was giving me. "Child? Why have you been avoiding me? Also....what happened to your black voided eye?!" I then had all the pastas gasp and look at my now matching eyes. I glared at them and shook my head, implying that I wasn't going to say a word. Slendy sighed at me and picked me up. "Let's go chat with us two alone." Well.....that can't be good, now can it? I was already thinking of excuses as we were heading towards my room... I think he also didn't want me to escape his scolding or "chatting" as he called it.... I sighed as Slendy put me on the ground in my room and locked the door. God damn it I knew it!

What did I get myself into?!?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry for the late updates.... I've been busy and crap.... I'm going to bed. Idfk if it's only 6:40.... *leaves*

Hoodie: *waves* BAI HER LIL KILLER MONKS!! *goes to annoy Monkey*

*in the background* HOODIE I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU! *hoodie screams*

~MONKEY