Chapter 43

" Breaking News! Upcoming star Y/N Y/L/N in deadly accident reported to be in crucial condition in the hospital. The interesting thing is her ex-boyfriend Chris Sheffield was there. Why? Is something happening? Maybe, maybe not " Ingrid says.

" Turn the freaking radio off please! " Y/F/N begs.

" Y/F/N it's going to be okay. Y/N is going to be okay, okay I promise " Alex says holding her.

" I can't loose her I can't she's my best friend she's basically my-my sister " Y/F/N cries. We have never seen this side of Y/F/N she's always so tough and strong.

" Chris Sheffield speaks out! " Ingrid comments.

" You make things be twisted around. You worry about if Y/N and I will start dating again, and not about that her freaking life is on the line. There is a chance that she could never wake up. So please worry about what actually matters " he demands, you can tell he wants to cry.

Dylan calls Chris.

" We're almost to the hospital, and what you said was amazing it spoke volume " I say. " I have a question. If there was a chance Y/N and you got back together would you take it? " I ask. " I hope she does wake up, but there is a chance she won't " I say. " Got it. See you soon Chris " I say. " Yeah see you soon " he says. He hangs up the phone, I look at everyone in the car. Everyone is either asleep or almost asleep from crying to much.

" What did he say? " Ki Hong asks.

" That we just need to get to the hospital, she may not wake up due to her conditions " Dylan says. Thomas is looking at his phone. " What's on your mind Thomas? " Dylan asks.

" The last text, she and I texted was me saying. Do you want to get lunch sometime this week, and her saying yeah it's a date " Thomas says. I am trying to go to sleep, but it isn't working.

" Why don't you go to sleep Tommy " Ki Hong says.

" Was it an accident? This 'drunk' driver was found out to not be even drunk. Did this driver try to kill Y/N? Find out tonight " Ingrid says. I change the station. We are still driving when a news report comes on. " The driver who supposedly drunk wasn't. The man is in custody now, and is being questioned. Everyone is asking did he just loose control or was this planned? Asher Fort has been a fan for Y/N for years. After an encounter they had he was left furious. So on this night did he plan on trying to kill Y/N? " She asks.

" Why would I try to kill her? I've been a fan for her for years. I wouldn't want to kill her! " He says to the police.

" What we need to think about is Y/N's health, she's in serious condition. Luckily Froy Gutierrez was on the site, when the accident happened " Ingrid says.

We're at the hospital, and Chris is waiting of us outside with her family.

" I can't loose my baby I can't " her mom cries.

" Ms. Y/L/N don't worry we aren't going to loose her " Dylan says.

" Dylan I already lost her father to a crazy person, I can't loose another one " she says.

Liliana is crying as she hugs the only person she knows Y/F/N. It's hard to see her cry. " Y/F/N I can't loose her, I can't she's my best friend.... " She cries. Everyone is still upset about the whole matter. We walk to the ICU, and look at Y/N.

" She's still alive right? " Kaya asks.

" Yeah she's barely surviving " Ms. Y/L/N says.

" Okay " Kaya says.

" Ms. Y/L/N! " A nurse screams running up to us.

" Yes? " She asks. " What happened? " She adds.

" Did you know she was pregnant? " The nurse asks.

" Wait what?! " We all say. I see Thomas out of the corner of my eye, puts his head down.

" We heard two hearts, well technically we heard three. I'm pretty sure she isn't an alien, so she has to be pregnant " she says.

We all look at her laying there like death for her is creeping into the room.

" Remember how this all started? " Thomas asks.

" Yeah it was a crazy journey " Dylan says.

" A crazy one " Ki Hong says.

" Yeah totally. " I comment.

Third person P.O.V.

While the friends and family gather around Y/N's hospital bed, they start telling stories about her. Afraid to admit that she might not wake up. " Remember when you walked in on Teresa and you? " Liliana asks.

" She turned into the mom! " Josiah comments. Thomas is sitting next to Y/N trying to deal with the idea, that the love of his life might be dead.

" When she told us about Rodney? " Sam asks.

" Oh my God Rodney the drug dealer! " Liliana says not being able to control her laugh.

" What? " Dylan asks.

" So when Y/N was in high school her junior year. She started dating this guy named Rodney. Now Josiah was like 'watch him be a drug dealer', and turns out he was a drug dealer. " Sam says.

" Seriously? " Dylan asks.

" Oh my God, and who can't forget when she talked about Thomas for 30 minutes straight! " Josiah comments.

" That was the longest talk I have ever heard. " Sam says.

" Do you guys have any stories? " Josiah asks.

" Um we have a lot, when she decided to pull a prank on us. Which was boys' against girls'. Us girls' got the boys so good! " Katherine comments.

" That was probably the best prank out of all of them! " Kaya says. Y/N grabs onto Thomas' hand.

" Oh my God! " Josiah says. Everyone moves back.

" GET HIM AWAY FROM ME! PLEASE! PLEASE!!!!! " Y/N screams. " HE NEEDS TO GET AWAY! STOP! FROY! STOP! " Y/N then screams before passing out.

" Froy? " Thomas asks.

" What about me? " Froy asks walking in.

End of book one.

I will be making a book two which will be called......

Is it to late....

So it will start how this book ends sort of. I hope you guys will read the second book. The second book will be more about Thomas and Y/N not with Jacob. There will be some of that stuff, but not a lot.