Blackpink House. #40.

"Jennie?" Jisoo answers.

"Hey babe."

"Hi!" Jisoo says excitedly. It was embarrassing how much she's missed her girlfriend.

Jennie giggles at her excitement. "How are things?"

"Busy as usual or I guess not as usual but you know what I mean."

"Yeah I do. Lots and lots of dance practice huh?"

"Tons. Lisa and Chaeyoung have been helping me." Jisoo says shyly.

"That's good babe. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm really proud of how far you've come with your dancing." Jennie says making Jisoo blush.

She was glad Jennie couldn't see it.

"Thanks Jagi." Jisoo smiles softly. "You're coming back soon right?"

"Very soon babe, don't worry." Jennie assures. "Miss me already?"

"I missed you the second you left." Jisoo chuckles. "But don't tell anyone." She says doing her signature scolding pose.

Jennie laughs. "I think I'd be more worried if you didn't miss me."

"I see you've met a lot of pretty girls while you've been there." Jisoo says.

"You have?"

"Blinks keep me well informed Jennie."

"And What do they say?" Jennie chuckles.

"They say 'Unnie yah look at your wife with this Japanese actress!'" Jisoo imitates making Jennie laugh.

"Oh so they know we're married huh?"

"Yup and I got Blink spies everywhere Jendeuk." Jisoo says.

"I'll keep that in mind baby." Jennie chuckles.

Jisoo suddenly hears a series of insistent knocks on her door. She goes to open it.

"Is that Jennie unnie!?" Lisa asks excitedly.

"Unnie Unnie!" Chaeyoung smiles brightly.

"Yah it's my phone call." Jisoo says.

The two Maknae's burst into her room, taking Jisoo's phone and flopping onto her bed.

"Hi Unnie! How's Paris? Did you see the Eiffel Tower?! Did you eat snail? Can you pull off your French accent now?"

"Unnie can you bring me something? I miss you? Jisoo Unnie is boring when you're not here—"

"Hey!"

"Are there hot girls there? Are you tired? Did you eat? When are you coming home?"

"Okay okay calm down!" Jennie laughs. "One question at a time."

"We miss you!" The say at the same time.

"I miss you guys too." Jennie says. "Rosé ah I bought a lot of things for you that I know you'll love. I can't bring back any of the food but when we come here together I'll show you all the cool places."

"Awe Thanks Unnie." Chaeyoung says. "Aish I'm tearing up."

"Nalalisa, I bought you something too. I can't give you any hints though because that would give it away too easy. I can tell you that it's something that you'll use often, and as a tool for memories."

"I'm sure I'll love whatever it is Unnie." Lisa smiles.

"Okay guys I have to go soon, put Jisoo on the phone before you go." Jennie says.