Preference: They have a Nightmare

Joseph Seed-

Joseph sometimes finds it hard to tell the difference between messages from God and just regular dreams or nightmares. So when he dreams about loosing his brothers again or loosing you, he begins to panic. Sometimes, in his nightmares, he will relive his wife's death but with in he replace instead.

You have to wake him up when you notice him fidgeting and sweating, pulling faces of discomfort and pain. When you do wake him, he instantly embraces you and tells you how much you mean to him and how much he loves you. 

You have to assure him that it was just a normal dream and not a vision from God. Once he calms down, he hold you against his chest and listens to you breathing as you both fall asleep. All he had think about the next day is how lucky he is to have you love him as much as he loves you.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob's nightmares are more like night terrors. His nightmares/night terrors are usually due to his PTSD, war flash backs and memories of Miller. He wakes you up with his trashing around and talking in his sleep (occasionally shouting). Then you wake him up while avoiding his sudden jolt awake as he sits up straight suddenly, trying to calm his breathing. 

At first he refuses to be comforted, not wanting to appear weak. After convincing him to open up, since it is just you and nobody else is around to see him in this state. When he allows you to comfort him, you have to remind him that he is home and that he is safe. Once he calms down you will sit up with him and listen to his good and bad stories about the war and about his friendship with Miller. 

He will hole you close all night even though he doesn't get much sleep afterwards. He likes to hold you close because you remind him that he is home. However, the next morning he won't mention what happened, you don't mind though.

John Seed-

John sometimes has nightmares about his childhood. When he wakes up he tends to regress back into that scared little boy laying on the kitchen floor. When he wakes up crying and breathing heavily, panicking, you hold him against your chest and let him cry as you sooth him. You assure him that he is alright, safe, and that they can't hear him anymore. 

You hold him close as he falls into a dreamless sleep, whispering words of love and reassurance to him.

The next morning he won't mention the events of the previous night, he would be a little embarrassed. But he would be more than thankful. Once he gets over his pride he will whisper a quick thank you and kiss you before climbing out of bed or just holding you for an extra hour.

(Requests for Head-cannons/Preferences or one-shots/song inspired one-shots?)