⌜ twenty eight ⌟

❝what the fuck are you doing!?❞ mark forcefully grabbed the crying baby by the arm and made him stand behind him

what the fuck are you doing!?❞ mark forcefully grabbed the crying baby by the arm and made him stand behind him.

what do you mean? i'm just here to see my son.❞ the girl stood up, placing the cereal at the table.

after the talk with taeyong, mark rushed home, hoping that chan is there and he is. chan is there together with the girl mark doesn't want to see. and as soon as he got inside the house, he saw his baby crying while the girl was feeding him something.

your son?❞ mark scoffed ❝are you kidding me?

mark could hear the boy's cry so he crouched down and patted his back ❝daddy.. is she.. my mother?

as much as mark doesn't want chan to find out, he already did ❝chan, how about you go to our room, hm?❞ mark gave chan his phone ❝and play some games.

chan nodded and grabbed mark's phone before going up to their shared room.

after a few minutes, mark checked for the last time if chan really got inside the room and when he did, he glared at the girl.

i want you to leave, and never show up ever again.❞ mark badly wanted to scream at her

the girl smirked ❝oh yeah, make me.

AISH—❞ mark held himself back from hitting the girl ❝look, i'm asking nicely.

the girl crossed her arms ❝he's also my son, mark.

the heck eun ji? you left him at my doorway and i took care of him, alone, for these past years.❞ the older squinted his eyes ❝where is your role as the mother?

look, i know i was wrong. i shouldn't have left him at your doorway, i should have just talk to you in person but i was afraid you won't accept me and our son.❞ eun ji was near to crying

but mark didn't care. ❝it's your mistake, not mine.

please give me another chance mark..❞ the girl clapped her hands together, as if she is praying, and gave mark a pleading look

you should've came before something happened..

the girl tilted her head, not understanding mark ❝huh?

someone already replaced you from being the mother in this family.

what? so you found a new girl—

it's not a girl.

eun ji's jaw dropped ❝you're disgusting.

mark can't help but roll his eyes at the girl ❝what are you then?

a boy can't be a mother.