7. You're Undead to Me

The house was empty except for Allison. She was supposed to go to school, but she hadn't done the homework. She had been so caught up with vampire crap that she'd completely forgotten. Her father had gone to meet with Sheriff Forbes to talk about the search for Justin and the killings, but a body hadn't been found in days. She knew it was because Damon, the real killer, had been locked up. 

Allison was just flicking through the channels on the television, not really interested in anything that was on. She hadn't spoken to Stefan since Damon had been locked up, but she had spoken to Elena. Apparently, Stefan hadn't bothered to talk to her for a few days because he had to deal with 'something'. To say Elena was annoyed was the understatement of the century. She was mainly angry because Stefan was keeping so many secrets and Allison understood why she felt that way. Elena had also been asking her questions about Stefan, but Allie always blew her off and shrugged her shoulders saying, "it's probably nothing."

Allison had gotten wind that Tyler and Vicki were no longer together and she was now with Jeremy. That girl seriously needed to make up her mind. Allison turned off the television and turned on the CD player. Christina Aguilera came on playing 'Love Will Find A Way' Allison's favorite song. She laid her head back on the sofa closed her eyes and started gently singing along. Her singing was interrupted by a knock on the door. She turned down the music got up and opened the door to reveal Tyler.

Allison blinked and was at a loss for words, but managed to stutter out, "uh, hey Tyler. What's up?" Tyler shifted on his feet uncomfortably and answered, "um, I wanted to talk to you. Can I come in?" Allie nodded and stepped aside giving him room to walk in. Tyler walked into the living room and looked around. He hadn't been in this house in months. The last time he was here they were making out on the couch. That was a good day.

Allison snapped him out of his thoughts and asked in a slightly confused tone, "why did you come here?" Tyler rubbed the back of his neck in an awkward gesture and said, "Vicki and I broke up last night." Allison nodded and tried to sound sympathetic as she sat on the arm of the couch. "I heard." She said. Tyler took a deep breath and began talking again, "And well, I was thinking, maybe you and I-" but he was cut off. 

Allison held her hand up and almost yelled, "wait what? You and I? Please tell me that you don't think that now that you're done with Vicki we can just pick up where we left off? News flash buddy," she growled as she poked him in the chest and stalked closer to him, "it doesn't work that way." Tyler stepped back slightly and tried to speak. "Allison, I want to be with you and-" Allison shook her head angrily and spat out, "No! If you think I'm that much of a push over then you clearly don't know me at all. Just leave Tyler."

"But Allison-" Tyler tried to plead, but she wasn't having it. "Now, Tyler!" She hissed as she pushed Tyler out of her house slamming the door shut in his face. She quickly ran into her room and locked the door. She started pacing her room trying to cool down. How could he think that he could just get back together with her? The nerve of him! Even though she did still have feelings for him she most definitely was not a push over. Plus, she did tell herself that she would get over him. It was easier said than done. 

She let out an angry sigh and walked over to where her guitar was sitting on its stand and picked it up. She shifted it so that it sat in her hands nicely and smiled. It felt good in her hands, like this was how she was always meant to be. Allie hadn't played in so long and now she suddenly felt the urge to play it. She began to strum her fingers along the strings creating a calm soothing sound. She smiled closed her eyes and began to play a song that her mother had written. She knew it by heart and didn't need any music sheets to help her, she'd spent months learning them. 

She continued to play and hum along to the tune until she heard someone else knocking on her door. She groaned in aggravation and placed her guitar back on its stand and trudged downstairs. She practically yanked the door open with a severely annoyed look on her face, but when she saw who it was she was surprised. Stefan stood there and smiled at her, "hey, how are you?" He asked. Allison smiled lightly and answered, "um, yeah I'm good. What are you doing here?" "I just wanted to know if you were okay." He told her.