Chapter-1

The sun was already set but the honks of the vehicles and the rush on the roads, giggles of people passing the path, aroma of dishes cooked in the stalls filling the place told the story of busy life of people of Seoul, but amidst of all this was also a place which was so silent that you can hear a pin drop, filled with tables and chairs and youngsters sitting in a circle around a person, the smell of new and old books was strong there but it was also it's attraction, the small group was silently listening to a soothing voice-

"Adam realised Eva was everything to him and so without any further delay he proposed her and they vowed to live together happily ever after" the young man read aloud and sighed closing the book that the story finally finished.

"Huh! Adam realised it now, I knew it from the starting though" a boy mocks making others laugh.

"It's so cliche, I thought there will be more struggle" said a girl disappointed.

The young man looked at them and thought 'how can these kids be so mature' he then focused on the nearby bookshelf to see any book of their interest.

"Yeah I agree with Jisoo" said another girl.

"So you want me to narrate a story with a tragic end? " The young man asked raising his eyebrow.

Yeah.. that's what he do.

Full name- Jeon JeonggukAge- 23 yearsProfession- Singing sensation and famous 'golden maknae' of kpop band BTS

Age- 23 years
Profession- Singing sensation and famous 'golden maknae' of kpop band BTS.

A well known personality to the world goes with the stage name Jeon Jungkook, girls go crazy over him, has a lists of achievements at a very young age, his sharp features always melts people heart and also blamed for stealing their hearts unintentionally, is fearless and very competitive became the ideal person for the youth.

Jeongguk steals the time from his busy schedule to visit this place 'CHELIN BOOK STORE' and read a story to these youngsters it helps him to ease his mind from the daily busy routine of music, parties, meetings etc.

He successfully made 15-20 listeners of different age groups, they are either the permanent member of the book store's library or are related to staff members who made sure that his identity will not be revealed to the world because he doesn't want his freedom which is basically only a couple of hours, to be ruined.

"We are bored of these stories...only your voice makes it interesting" said a girl shyly.

"Why about a story that is more relatable" suggests a boy.

" Yeah right Tuan, different from others" said another boy agreeing.

"Very demanding aren't you all" Jeongguk frowns causing them to chuckle.

"I have an advice" said the owner of the store who always listens to his stories whenever she gets time. She was the woman of mid 40s with beautiful black hair and smooth skin. She reminds Jeongguk of his mother so he respects her a lot. "There are many articles that the famous star Jungkook's love life is quite hidden, I want to know is there someone so special that you hid him from the world or there is more to it, only if you are comfortable though, these children here have all experienced love and breakups, have not you experienced one to share with us" she says looking Jeongguk's face for any kind of reaction.

"Aunt Mary it's not just you we also want to know..oppa please tell us at least about your crush." said the girl having the name engraved Yuna on her badge.

Jeongguk panicked, this was not he was expecting today, he never thought of telling people about his personal life that's why it was well hidden but somewhere inside he also wants the world to know or wants to relieve his pain by sharing it with others. He sighs before speaking "My life is not as interesting as it seems but, yes, there was a person who changed my life upon his arrival".

They clapped in excitement for the story to begin..

Jeongguk hesitates a bit but begins "okay so it all started 3 years back....

_____________________