(Yandere!)Christian Pure Spy X Reader (Part one{possibly})

Your P.O.V.

It was a day like any other. Work was always a bitch, but it was fun. That day, my boss got on my case about something I didn't do.

"(Y/N)! You need to clean up your mess!" I look at the spill.

"I didn't do that. I don't even drink coffee."

"I don't care! It needs to be cleaned, and you're the closest one."

"Don't you have a 'clean up your own messes' policy?"

"Well, then who spilt the coffee?"

"NOT ME! Go blame somebody who drinks coffee."

I had to clean it anyways. But, my friends were there, which made it all worth it.

That night, when I went home, something felt off. It slightly smelled like one of my coworkers, who always smelled like some sort of holy incense or something. I shrugged it off and went inside.

It was dark, per usual, but it felt darker for some reason. I turned the light on, and there was a wrapped box on my coffee table.

"Oh god, I hope it isn't a trap..." I walk over to it and take off the bow carefully. Then I take off the lid.

It was very expensive, to say the least. Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne perfume, Alighieri jewellery, a box of Valrhona chocolate, the whole nine sugar daddy miles.

I gasp softly when I see what it is. Who the hell would send me this? There was also a note. I took it out and read it. It was in French.

"~Bonjour, ma fleur. Je suis désolé de ce qui est arrivé aujourd'hui. Ne vous inquiétez pas, les choses iront mieux. Je promets.~"

Well, I don't know French, but now I know a bit about the sender. Fleur means flower, right...?

I decided not to tell anyone about this. It was kinda weird, but maybe I gave the mailman a key and this was a late Secret Santa thing?

Who knows. I was fine with it. It didn't seem too creepy.

The next few weeks went by smoothly with no incident. I got actual work done and everything was okay. Until, of course, my boss came to my desk and put a stack of papers about a mile high on it.

"All this done, by tomorrow." My jaw drops.

"WHAT."

"You heard me. All this, by the end of the day tomorrow." I glare up at him.

"Why do you hate me?!" He chuckles.

"I don't hate you. I just want to see if you can carry the load that men can." I scoff.

"What load?" I gesture to the men that are doing jack shit around the office. He chuckles.

"They're hard at work, while you're complaining about getting treated like a man. Isn't this what you wanted?" I stand up.

"If this is how I'm going to be treated, then I quit." He takes the papers off my desk.

"Get your things, then." I collect my items off the desk and put them in the box.

"Some of those things are company property, sweetheart-" I punch him square in the jaw.

"No, they're MY property. You're just trying to steal from me." I stomp out and go down to my car, putting the box in the back and then driving home.

This made things so much worse. I had to put together a new resume, I had to look for a job that paid as well as that one, or find two. God, why did my boss have to be such a sexist prick? I should've just complained to higher powers, but I just had to be hotheaded.

When I got back home, it was normal. I carried my box inside and set it down in my home office, then went to the kitchen. I got down a bottle of wine.

"It's worth it..." I go out to the living room with the box of chocolates I got yesterday, then start drinking and eating by myself. After an hour or two, I felt drowsy. I decided to go to sleep on the couch. What could happen, honestly?

When I woke up, I was still in my house, but it felt strange as if someone had been there without me knowing. It smelled like incense again. I sat up, and there was a letter on my coffee table. I picked it up and opened it.

"Don't panic."

I started panicking. Who the hell says that to someone and expects them not to panic?! I felt someone grab me from behind. I yelped and struggled. The person shushed me quietly.

"It's going to be okay..." I stopped dead. I recognized that voice.

"...Laure-MMMPH?!" I started struggling again. He shushed me again. I started to feel drowsy.

"Shh, don't panic. Everything will be alright." I relaxed at his words, even though I was scared out of my mind. What kind of power did this guy have?

I passed out before I could try to ask.

(Should I put out a part two, or leave it at this?)