Just tell me- 7

Kirishima pov
To say it bluntly, I was disappointed in his dorm. At the back of the wall was a bed, almost identical to mine, a singular. Above it sat an average-sized window that had a view of the street below. A desk, chair, a couple shelves and a drawer decorated the bland room. A mirror disrupted a blockade of white that covered his walls. A few magazines and books were scattered round, accompanied by stationary and other miscellaneous items. Bakugou was sitting on his bed, staring a a notepad that rested in his hands. He briefly looked up at me. "Just dump your stuff wherever." He used his hand to notion the whole room. Obviously he didn't care massively on his possessions. I put my food and bag on the floor, and raced over to join him on the bed. "So which one do you want to do first, the history of heroes or hero tactics?" He was giving me the decision. I was for sure certain that Bakugou would take the reins.
"Umm, I'd like to do the history one I think, what about-" He has already scribbled on his page 'History of Heroes', I guess the decision was all mine!

It was coming up to 7pm, so I decided we should eat. We both had a small bowl of rice, with spare still in the big bowl, and our sushi as well. I studied Bakugou as he ate the food, wanting to know if all the time spent in the dormitory kitchen was worth it. "What the fuck are you staring at Red?" Bakugou groaned.
"You like the food I made you?" I chirped, hoping for a yes. He paused for a second, considering what to say.
"It's, good." It was blunt, but it still made me feel warm inside. I nodded;
"I know right." I exclaimed. Bakugo then pulled a face I had never seen if do. The awkward smile, where your cheeks get big and you mouth becomes long, he did that. He had done a pretty good job at keeping his awkwardness away during this session, but he was finally showing cracks. After gulping down some rice, I leaned in to him. "Can you please tell me what's up with you?" I made sure to emphasise the 'please'. He rolled his eyes at me.
"For fuck sake-"
"Just tell me, I won't tell anyone."
"There's nothing to tell!"
"Look, you're the Bakugou. I've seen you take down nearly everyone in our class, I've even seen you take on real life, super scary villians, and you didn't care. But this, it's obviously affecting you." I said, lightly punching him in the shoulder. He was taking his time responding, almost trying to work out the best way to have the conversation. Bakugou was incredibly smart, but he didn't usually think logically. How he responded was not what I expected.
"Look, Kirishima," He used my name instead of the usual 'Red', "basically, I... I heard some things said about you, and me yesterday." He said it almost as a whisper, I was seeing the vulnerable side of Bakugou.
"A- And what was it?" I said quietly, I didn't want to disrupt the subtle tension built up in the room.
"Well, it was Grape Head and Sparky, I overheard them in the restroom," I nodded at him, telling him to go on. "And yeah, the fucking idiots basically implied that you liked me," his face went red, as did mine, "that you, like-like me." He looked down at the ground, his breathing was heavy. He was angry, but confused, and so many other emotions. My face however was boiling hot. My palms itched and I was blushing. So this is what got Bakugou in such a bad mood, some silly gossip? In the back of my mind I though 'would it really be that bad if I did like him?'. I didn't have feelings like that towards him, I didn't think so at least. I definitely admired him, and it'd be foolish of me to deny that I think he's good-looking, but to be honest, I don't even know what it feels like to crush on someone. But Who knows, I could maybe like him. I realised we were both sitting in silence, so I nodded my head a couple times, building up the courage to speak.
"Okay, you shouldn't of let that effect you, it's- it's just some rumour." He looked up at me, he was mad.
"Yeah but that was your two good friends talking shit about you!" He yelled as he stood up. I simply just smiled softly, almost with a tinge of sadness.
"People have said rumours like that about me for years Bakugou, if I was meant to be mad at everyone who talked about me behind my back, I'd have no friends left." I laughed, trying to make that sound less depressing.
"You'd still have me though." Bakugou assured me. His surprising softness in his voice took me back. We stared at each other for a minute or so. Was I then meant to defend my feelings towards him, express how we're just friends. I didn't want to do that though.
"Thanks Bakugou, that means a lot." I paused, then I put on my casual smile again, "maybe we should get back to work."
————————————————————————
Yeah okay yeehaw I guess lol