7

As soon as the movie ended, I scavenge around the house. I find these books with lots of information. I read every book I found in Natsu's house.

-A Few Hours Later-

"07? I'm home!"

I slowly turn around to face Natsu hovering over me.

"Hello."

He tilts his head, "Whatcha doin?"

I close the book, "I was reading," and stand up.

"I have been gaining information."

He nods and looks down. He sweatdrops and looks back at me.

"Y-You read all these books?"

I look down at the huge pile of books and look back at Natsu, "Yes."

He sighs and stands next to me.

"Looks like we got some cleaning to do," he says.

"I will clean up after my mess, Natsu."

He looks at me and I exhale.

"Activate L Mode."

I moved quickly and thoroughly on picking up and placing the books to where I found them. He stares at me as I stand in front of him. He nods and looks back at the box I was watching earlier.

"Did you finish the movie?" he asks.

"Yes. I did."

"And? Did you...understand them?"

I step to his side, "I understood some but I also did not understand others."

He nods, "What'd you learn?"

*throws book at Natsu*

"OW- WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

"That is for being a pervert!"

He sweatdrops, "Ah- so you've understood some things I did were... a bit innapropriate."

I cross my arms and huff. I walk passed him with a pout. I saw a female do this in one of the movies I watched. The male couldn't last without his female companion. I peek over at Natsu and-

He is looking through the cold box. I blink, he is not fazed. I do not understand. I completely turn around and stare. Maybe I calculated wrong. What mistake did I make?

I lift my hand to my chin and place my index finger over it. Then...it hits me. I am...a Robot. Why would a Human like N-Natsu be fazed by a mere machine not acknowledging him.

I exhale and turn towards the door.

"07?" he says.

But I do not turn towards him. I break the door down and run.

"07!"

I go from a run to a full sprint. I have realized that it was absurd of me to stay with a Human. I need to report back to Headquarters. I must go get my equipment. I turn towards the direction of the guild Fairy Tail.

Instead of breaking through the front, I sneak around to the back. I climb into the window of the Infirmary. I instantly notice my things and gear up. Now that everything has returned to me I need to contact Headquarters.

I type out my message and hit send. The door opens and I turn around. "Na-" *SLAP* I stumble back into the desk. I look up to see a man with blonde hair and a black coat. "What's a piece of metal doing in my guild?"