:1:

Namjoon closed his eyes, body shaking from pain.

He had just gotten beaten by his step brother, Kim NamJin.

Namjoon stood slowly, wincing in pain. He brought his hand to his face, pulling away and sighing when he saw blood.

"Get up useless! We are leaving in a few minutes and I gotta take your sorry ass!" NamJin said.

Namjoon stood quickly, ignoring the pain in his body, and walked up the stairs to his room

He didn't bother covering his bruises. They were all under his clothes anyway.
He cleaned his nose and made his way downstairs.

"Hurry up slut!" NamJin yelled from the door way.
Namjoon hurried over, bowing apologetically.

Namjoon walked beside his brother, keeping his head down.

Today was their first day at their new school. Namjoon hated this.

He's not gonna make any friends anyway, so what's the whole point of trying?!

Namjoon sighed when he already saw his brother amke friends with some really cool looking guys.
Namjoon made his way to the office, getting his schedule.

Namjoon got to the class early, letting the teacher know he was there.

"Oh! Your Kim Namjoon right? The new student?" The teacher shook hands with him

"Yes that's me sir." Namjoon said shyly.

"Alright, your seat is in the farthest corner, by the windows. Is that's okay?"
Namjoon nodded and made his was to his desk. He sat down and soon the bell range. Students trikled in slowly.

They were all alphas or Betas.

He was the only Omega.

He already knew bbad things were gonna happen because of the looks he was getting.

This was gonna be a long school year.