Jealousy

== Y/N's POV~ ==

Another boring day at school, ugh when will this day ever end? God, well at least my next class would be Mr. Baldi's class. It's been a while since we've talked- I mean not that I'm bothered by it or anything............... Ok, maybe I am. He's been hanging out with that new teacher lately, but who cares, they're probably just best friends now or something. You walked into Baldi's class and was completely ignored by Baldi. You greeted him, but he only responded with a prompt humming. Weird, he usually gets up and does something perverted, oh well. You watched as students began flooding in the classroom and taking their seats while Baldi started taking the attendance.

×××<Time Skip>×××

You noticed something weird was happening between Baldi and you. He didn't even spare you a single glance or called you during the entire class. You got a little suspicious, so you decided to follow him into the teacher's faculty. You hid behind the vending machine as he entered in. You took a peek at the small glass window on the door.

There he was, talking with Miss Jackson. She was holding his arm and laughing. It was like she was flirting with him or something. Damn, she's nasty. Things seemed to look normal, but as you were about to leave, you took one final glance at them.

Although, you wish you didn't.

She decided to lean in and kiss him. You were enraged and shocked. Wanna know what's the worst part? He kissed back. 👏That👏 bitch 👏is 👏dead. 👏 So fUcKiNg DeAd. You slammed the door open, shattering the glass window in the process. All eyes fell on you now, especially his. It was quiet, a pin drop silence scattered across the entire room. You were stuck, choking on your own words. You couldn't say anything. Not even a single word. You stayed there silent and unmoving. You felt angry, but at the same time so hurt. So much emotions took over you at once. At this point tears were threatening to fall. And so it did. Tears began to flood your vision as you glared at them slamming the broken door shut. You ran, ignoring his calls and pleas. You ran to the nearest washroom and locked yourself in a stall. You slid down crying.

How could he?! Does he think this is all just a game?! GAH!! I hAtE hIm. I wish I never came here. I wish I never met him. I wish I never loved him.... Yes, I love him okay?!

The washroom door slammed open. You stayed silent, you pulled your feet up. As footsteps got closer. The unknown person started kicking all the stall doors open " I know you're in here Y/N , I'll give you till the count of 3 to get out of the stall " Oh god, no.....

1

OH GOD PLEASE HELP

2

NO NO NO NO

3

HOLY SHIT-

BANG. BANG. BA- The stall bursted wide open. You screamed in pure horror, but was immediately silenced by the figure instantly covering your mouth. You looked and saw Baldi. Out of sheer outrage and spite, You harshly bit down on his hand. He winced in immense pain and retreated it back.

" Hey, that hurts- " He whined as he held his now bitten hand. " Go AwAy " You growled in anger. " Y/N, please listen to m- "
" I don't want your petty excuse, you think it's funny? Tricking a person to think that you love them? Well, bad news for you. IT'S. NOT. " He sighed and hugged you.

" Look, I'm sorry- " " BiTcH you think-" " I know, let me explain first, kay? " You looked away and huffed in frustration. " I don't like her, she just leaned in, okay? " You pushed him away in disgust. " Yeah, I think you're forgetting the part where you KISSED HER BACK " " I was in the heat of the moment, okay?! " He hugged you tighter.

" Please... " You looked away, contemplating on whether to forgive him or not. " You're the only one for me, Y/N. You know that, right? " He kissed your hand and looked at you sincerely. " Forgive me? " He grabbed your chin, forcing you to look at him. " Fine, " you mumbled out in hesitation. " Promise that you'll never leave me? " He kissed you on the forehead and smiled ," I promise. "