21.

Raven-

I scroll down Instagram and I can't believe it. "Who is this ?" I asked myself. Quavo was in a picture hugged up with some girl. I ain't gon lie I got mad as hell. Who is she and what she want with my baby daddy. Wait ... I'm tripping. Why am I acting like this. I gotta man, Chris.

I looked over and Chris was sleep. I smiled, he has made me so happy these past few months. I kiss all on him til he wakes up. He smiles then turns his face. "Chrisssssss" I said. "What" he grumbled. I climb up under him. I love being laid up under him. His body warmth put me back to sleep.

I woke up again. My baby was crying. I got up and stretched and walked in her room. She was standing up with tears running down her face. I heard the shower running. Chris was in the shower. "It's okay mommy got chu" I said as I picked up Raevon. "Ohh god your wet" I said. I grabbed her and changed her. "I'm finna start potty training you girl" I said after changing her. I looked in to her eyes. "Damn you look just like yo damn daddy" I said.

"Yo middle name ain't Quavia for nothing huh stink ?" I said to her. She smiled and started laughing. After I finished changing her I put her down and let her walk and crawl around. I washed my hands. It's a relax day for me. No more modeling gigs til next month, thank god. I am so worn out. Chris want me to be in his new videos and do another shoot with him.

Me and Chris is so close. We don't even date we just be vibing but he'll kill me if he seen me talking to another nigga and I'm the same way about him. I love our bond. He came out the shower and went in my room to get dressed. "Babyyy" he said. "Yesssss" I said. "Wear my Gucci shirt" he asked. "In my top drawer" I said. "I got it.... woahhh what is this" he said. I ran to my room and seen him standing there holding my toy.

I just busted out laughing. "Put it back" I said. He put it back in the draw. "Girl you nasty" he said. " I just like to have some fun" I said. He laughed. He pulled me by my legs toward him then picked me up. "You don't need that while you with me" he said. We started kissing. "Stop for you start something in here" I said.

He put me down and smacked my ass. "Where you going ?" I asked. "Home" I said. "Noooaa" I whined. "You staying for good or you coming back ?" I asked I was standing there poking my lip out. "Imma come back baby I promise"he said. He kissed me then he left. I was sad. I hate when he ain't right next to me.

Quavo-

Remember that female I was telling y'all about ?, I'm with her right now. Her name is Mya. I met her at the club like a month ago. We hit it off smooth. She was in the club sitting with her lil group and I just was watching her from the back of the club. I told my niggas that I was gonna talk to her. So I moved by her and introduced myself. At first she was playing hard to get and said she don't talk to "rappers"; but I changed her mind.

I woke up with Mya in my arms. Man she is so thick, I grabbed her booty and rubbed on it. She gotta let me hit this. Yeah she the first female who I laid up with and ain't hit yet. She ain't warmed up to me and ion wanna act like all I wanna do is fuck, cause I don't. I actually see something in her. Sometimes I wanna lay up and be under a female and she the one.

She sleeping so peacefully, but I'm hungry. I raised my hand and smacked her ass. "Owwa, Quavo stop I'm tryna sleep" she whined. "Lil mama get up, let's go get something to eat" I said. I slid from under her and got up to use the bathroom. I took my clothes off and hopped in the shower. Next thing I know lil mama opened up the shower curtain and stepped in.

When I tell y'all I couldn't even focus on washing my body cause I was too busy looking at her ass and titties. "Damnn, you see something you like ?" She said. "Hell yeah" I said. She laughed. I washed up my body and after that I got out and brushed my teeth and put my clothes on. Mya was standing there putting lotion on. "Qua come put lotion on my back and the back of my legs" she said. I grabbed some lotion and rubbed it in on her back.