7- "Im Sorry"

I haven't received an invitatiom to come to the fight again but I still came. Uninvited and banned from roaming with my wings. I shouldn't have come here yet I already have.

I passed by the guards without saying a word. I wasn't hault neither given a word but was stared at instead as I walked by. I entered the stage and saw the groups were seperated once again.

Midoriya was nowhere to be found. The Elder looked at me with curved eyebrows and a glare. The leader of the walkers was holding in laughter. I walk to the back and made my space.

The drum was hit once and everyone stood even the Elder I followed.

"A message to the flyers, rules have changed in a swift manner agreed by both sides.

'Representatives shall not be able to communicate with each other before or after the match.'

'A conclusion shall be reached in favor of one side in every match or else the debate shall conclude as null and void'

These rules are final and can not be changed unless an agreement comes between the groups.

These rules ONLY apply to the flyers and is meant for flyers."

Midoriya walks in and stands along to the walker's side. I hear the rule maker repeat the rules again for the walkers. Our side sat down I went along.

"To your positions! Who shall be the representative for the flyers?"

The Elder intensely stares at me like he's saying "Do not screw this up!" I went down to the side stairs and went inside the deep circle in the middle of the stage.

"Walkers, defied by gravity even without wings we have reached far greater without them. We were the first to step foot onto the space of the moon. We are great. We can be greater."

The stronge sense of him wanting to win fills him within. I was willing to give him the win but now with the Midoriya like this. His goals are no longer ideal. Has he been threatened? Were the rules no longer a  I'm sorry Midoriya.

"Moon? This 'first' is not the first to take this step you talk about and who knows if its even true evidence for sure with all the evidence given I doubt.Our wings has taken as far to the sky, and to the moon. One man dreamed, foolishly he acted but you can't blame him from dreaming. Our records defy your statement!"

I got too angry I didnt mean to scream like so. Im trying to get Midoriya back. The one who wanted peace for both. I cant see it in his eyes. The message Im sending will be unclear but I know only he could decipher them.

"Fair enough. If not the moon then the  race for appreciation of our youth's mind. We established the first schooling that has given us success."

It was true. There'll be enough evidence to show their schools give off what he claims. He was very well a product of that system. Backed into a corner, I started thinking deep.

"What is there to be proud of? System? You're corruption of value has caused more deaths of each other than we ever had. We may have no schools but we do have liberty and a system Im proud of. Killing, its disgusting but both sides have done it. Our system has provided a stronger connection for the people and have stopped this insanity."

That should fend him off for a while. It can give me enough time to think of my next comeback. If there is anything I learned with business, it is that sometimes you need to plan ahead.

"We are not perfect." Midoriya's eyes started shining then a tear started flowing down to the ground. The small cramped room echoed the drop to my ear.

Their Ground Police bashed throughout the only doors provided for this stage.

"Todoroki Shoto, you are being arrested for entering our earth without permission nor a pass and building a make-up house with our supplies without permission."
One of them shouted. I looked at Midoriya and he was crying to his knees. I guess they found my cottage. I guess Midoriya knew.

"I'm sorry." I whispered so only one could hear, I expanded my wings and started unmelting my left wing.

I immediately flew off above their heads heading to Our Earth. Luckily the outside wasnt closed off. I head to Bakugou's. Their laws are unaffective above so I'm already safe but Ill need his advice.

The place was as crowded as usual. Midoriya's friends were ready to pick him up. That was the last I could see before I hid.

"This isnt good for business you know." Bakugou bluntly explained. It was understandable. My rates will get lower from the Lower Earth but I think my rating here will not be disadvantageous, it will get better thinking I have sided with them.

"Rumors will roam all around you. I cant believe your assistant is dealing with this. Ill quit if I were her."

"We had a deal and a contract, this is business that will be taken care of."

He nods and stood from his seat then started stretching his body and his wings.

"I got contacted by the Elder through one of my connection. As predicted he did do it."

"I'm banned from the Lower Earth pretty much and as well a criminal. I cant talk to him.." Theres no way I can explain myself to Midoriya I have sided with him althroughout. If he knew maybe hed understand.

"Whose him?" Bakugou stayed still and squints his eyes doubtingly. Bakugou. Bakugou... He's the answer!

"Bakugou! You have connections in Lower Earth right?" He can help me.

"Of course I do, why the heck will you ever need to go down there anyway?"

I need to explain to him but as much as I love our bond. It wasnt enough, he was one of the super Upper Earth fans. He might expose me and do something to Midoriya. Its not time for me introduce Midoriya to him as my friend or even childhood friend.

"Im going to need one of your lackies to take Midoriya's number."

(A/n)
Andddd thats the end of this chapter. It took me VERRRY long to write because I wanted this as good as possible. To me it needs a little more work but I wouldnt know where to start😅 but no matter what I hope you enjoy it as much as the others. The other chapters will be better I promise Im working on it already lol.

Anyway, see you next time ❤