-One-

*Bell POV*

“Jiyeon!!! Where the hell are you!?” I ran through the large white hallway and kicked the last door open.

Jiyeon quickly switched the tv off and looked at me innocently.

“What were you watching?” I gave her a questioning look but she just shook her head in surprise.

“I’m not watching anything Blue.” She smiled sweetly to me and started playing with her long, long, long ass hair.

I walked into the room slowly, looking around suspiciously.

“You know Jiyeon...we've been best friends for quite a while, and yes you might be good at lying but I can see right through that innocent little smile of yours.” I was now standing in front of her, staring at her with my hands on my hips.

“Ok fine!! I was watching 'Your Name’.” She pushed the remote in my hand and pouted.

“This is like the fifth time I've caught you watching it in three weeks...Jiyeon, you need to see someone before it becomes out of hand.” I knelt down and took her hands in mine, staring earnestly at my beautiful but slightly crazy best friend.

“I...I know...I want to go but I'm so scared….I only ever talked about my anime addiction to you…” She dropped her head and I pet her back comfortingly.

“It's okay... we'll get through thi--”

“What the hell is wrong with you both? Can you stop acting like drama queens from some Netflix series.”

I heard Jiyeon snort and when she looked up and we caught each other's gaze we both burst out laughing.

“Oh my God...that was so good..the whole anime addiction, you're a stroke of genius Jiyeon.” I was now on the floor holding my tummy trying speak while I laughed.

She had tears running down her face as Jimin stared at us annoyingly.

“You both need serious help.” He gave us a glare then turned around and left.

“Blue, you need to go see your parents, they're going to come up here soon and you know what's gonna happen.” Jiyeon shot me a warning look as she leaned over me from the couch and I sat up abruptly head butting her in the forehead.

“Ow, what the hell is wrong with you!? Jimin was right, you do need help.” She rubbed her forehead and scooched away from me defensively.

“Jiyeon!! I'm meeting him today!!” I screamed and grabbed her shoulders shaking her violently.

“Meeting who?” She tried to stop my hands which were determined on shaking her like a salt mixer but she failed. She is weak. Lol.

“Him!!!” I stared in her eyes with pure excitement in my face.

“Yes I get it, but who is him??!” She managed to grab my hands and pull them off her leaving her a mess with her long hair everywhere.

“Min Yoongi, the hot C. E. O.” I said each letter slowly and her eyes widened.

“Holy moly, have you seen a picture of him yet??” She now grabbed my shoulders and held them tightly.

“Only his side profile and girl, he is fucking sexy. I literally just want to eat him, you know that feeling when you have a cake? And it's such a delicious looking cake you just want to grab it with your bare hands and stuff it in your face till you choke?”

“Yes!! I know the feeling!!” She smiled widely and nodded furiously.

“That's what I felt when I saw him, he has such clear skin, dark eyes, gorgeous fingers….he’s like a piece of cake….that can talk. Literally.” I stood up with her and we started screaming and jumping happily.