(L)Monster!Tom |Nest|

A/N: HAPPY NATIONAL SEX DAY! That's right, it's national sex day, and to celebrate I stayed up until four in the goddamn morning to write this for you guys! So I certainly hope you enjoy, and I will certainly enjoy going to bed once this is posted!

Request for: Jesus fucking Christ. I couldn't even find like THREE of you to tag for this, because I'm pretty damn sure you've ALL requested this at some point or another!

Yep, it was official; you were stuck here.

It was a known fact in the house that once Tom began nesting and cuddling, whatever poor soul he latched onto first would be stuck there for hours on end. You just so happened to be foolish enough to wander into Tom's room just when he had finished building his nest.

Tom had trapped you in the pile of blankets and pillows and hoodies, and other comfortable things, by wrapping his arms around your waist, and forceably cuddling you. You couldn't say you really minded, though, cuddling with the half-monster boy was quite the pleasant experience.

A low purr admitted from the ashen-brunet's chest, making it harder and harder for you to continue attempting to get up; not that attempting had gotten you very far anyways.

Once more you pushed your upper body off the blanketed ground to try and get away. And once more Tom tightened his grip on your waist as his purrs faded into soft growls.

"Stay," He growled out, not as a plea, or even a suggestion; that was a demand.

"Tom, there are things I need to do today," You huffed, a little irritated at his persistence.

"Ya, like laying here with me," He grumbled, nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck.

With a soft sigh, you settled down once more. The nest wasn't uncomfortable at least.

The walls were built up of pillows, but much the dismay of everyone who lived in the household; they weren't all Tom's. In fact, you could even see your own (S/F/C) pillows and (F/C) blanket in the mix. It seemed he had gotten to your bed as well.

You had Tom's favorite checkered blanket wrapped around you; it had seemed the poor wad of fabric had been Tom's cuddle-buddy before you had foolishly stumbled into his room.

The void-eyed monster-boy began to purr once more, far louder this time as he nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck. You hummed with bliss, enjoying having him holding you so close.

Small chirps accompanied Tom's purring, you could feel the small trill of his voice against the skin of your neck. You felt Tom begin planting soft kisses to the nape of your neck, and you smiled to yourself-as he wasn't this affectionate often-as your ran your fingers through his soft hair.

But there was one thing you didn't know about when Tom began nesting; and that was why he did it.

The reason was simple, but it only became apparent to you when you felt Tom press himself flush against you and start grinding himself against you. He breathed in heavy, panting, huffs against the back of your neck, causing you to shudder with pleasure as you gave a soft whine of a moan in response to his actions.

The reason that tom nested, was because he was going into heat.

"Tom, stop it," You whined out, trying to get up once again.

But he held tight to you. The low purr continued to rumble in his throat as he softly ground his hips against yours, and you moaned under your breath as you felt the hardened bulge in his jeans pressing against you. Tom nibbled at your neck, teasing you by dragging his dull fangs over your flesh. His breath ghosted over the back of your neck, hot and heavy, causing you to let out an involuntary moan.