Chapter 13

"Umm..nowhere!" I exclaimed.
The breakfast table is a buzzy area. The low murmurs of the little children covered my voice so that only the ones next to me could listen to me.

"Nabi,u din't tell her about yesterday?",Jungkook joined.

Can the ground swallow me already.
The things I had done were already enough to stir soo-Ji's curiosity and now this guy.
I mentally face-palmed myself for the situation I had dragged myself into.

"What? What happened yesterday?", soo-ji bombarded me with questions.

"We were together last night"

Did someone ask him to open his mouth.

Soo-Ji's mouth hung open.
"Wait, oh my god! What did you do last night? I need every single detail. Spill the beans, now." She commanded.

I in turn just stared at her. I pulled her towards me and whispered, "I will tell u everything later. Please don't embarrass me now and nothing happened."

She nodded in return but I know well about her. She was a tenacious person. She wanted what she demanded for.

I knew already a possible list of  questions she would ask and about what possible answers I could give.
I had to make up something that would make sense.

I finished the food in my plate and walked towards the kitchen to clean it.

Once I was finished I headed back to my room to get my bag.
Soo-ji trailed behind me. She did not ask any questions. She probably was deciding on which question to start with.

I opened the door and went straight towards my study table. I picked my bag and moved out of the room, all the while trying my best to not make any eye contact with her.

The little children leave a little later. Their day in school starts after our's and always ends earlier.

We walked toward the entrance in silence until Ms.Choi stopped us.
"Take Jungkook along with you, today is his first day and he does not know the way."

Yes, the Gods love torturing me.

I turned towards soo-ji who looked a little too excited. This girl, she acts like a kid. Maybe living with kids was rubbing off on her.

We shared a look and smiled back at Ms.Choi.
We dare not disrespect her. She was a stern woman and manners came first for her.
She was also the one who decided our punishments.

We waited for a few minutes until Jungkook joined us.

We walked in silence and unusually,
the way to school seemed longer.

________
A/N:
Do you guys like my writing style?

Anyways, please vote and comment!