Chapter 5

Soooo, I decided to change some things here.

-First, I WILL include smut but it'll be a private chapter for young ARMYs to enjoy the storyline.
-if you want see the private chapters, just wait for further instructions.

Sorry for the hold up here, I've been updating Taehyung Smut and school work. Here!^^

<<<<<>>>>>

YOUR POV

The moment I stepped inside my house, my heart was racing, my tears were falling down on my cheeks. I felt weak on my knees.

I was angry at myself. It was a perfect chance to hug him and cry on his shoulder, saying how much I missed him. But no, my stupid self went the other way around and pretends to forget him.

Y/N, what were you thinking?

I got my cellphone, looked at my phone. It was full of messages from Ara.

I typed my message, Better not come to work today.

I got a reply within seconds, why?

I typed, I'll slap the hell outta you.

She didn't reply. She knows she left me. She knows I'm mad at her. She also knows that I have issues with my self control.

-

When I came to work, I went straight to the gym. The trainees always go to the gym for a weird reason, so I have to look out for them.

As I got in the gym, I see my trainees just standing. "Hey why aren't you guys working ou-"

I cut off my own sentence as I saw seven guys. Shirtless.

Hot damn.

Then when I took a closer look, it was BTS.

BTS in the gym, working out. No wonder why the trainees go here.

I scanned every one of them. The one that caught my eye was Jungkook and Jimin. Their abs are looking fine as hell.

"Noona, you're enjoying this are you?" I heard one of the trainees whispered to me.

"Yes- I mean no!" I turned back and spoke to the trainees, "Time to practice boys, don't disturb these guys."

All of them groaned and went back to the practice room. I turned back and see Yoongi. His abs were well toned and strong. But then my eyes averted to his V line. His shorts were loosely tied on him.

If only I was yours, I would hug you behind.

I turned away and left the gym.

YOONGI'S POV

As Y/N looked at me, I wanted to impress her. To see that I've changed so much throughout my years here. My hard work in dancing, rapping, and getting my ass up to go to the gym with the guys, I want her to know that I'm still the shy guy that she still knows.

When I saw her catching a look at Jimin and Jungkook, something wanted to punch those two.

"Yie~, Yoongi hyung, Y/N was looking at you!" Hoseok elbowed my chest.

"Shut up!"

"What? I'm joking!"

"Sure, now please fuck off." After I was done lifting weights, I went straight to the break room.

I got a cup and poured myself water. I startled as I heard a voice.

"ARA! FUCK YOU!" I heard her voice.

"I'm sorry! I was having too much fun!" I heard another girl's voice.

"WITH WHO? ONE OF YOUR DOMINANTS? ARA YOU LEFT ME OUT THERE!" I heard a huge slap sound.

"Ara..I woke up and I wasn't in my room."

"Where did you go?"

"I was...with someone."

"WHO?"

It became quiet. "Yoongi carried me to his dorm. Then I woke up in his room."

So she does remember me. Y/N is clueless as always.

Y/N actually never changed. Same ponytail, no dyed hair, same chubby cheeks. The only thing that changed is that she got thinner. When I saw her the first time in that red dress, I blamed myself for not looking out for her.

"What the fuck? Did you have sex with him or something?" I smirked and scoffs quietly as I drank water.

"No!"

"Let's talk about this when we're done with work."

Then the door opened, it revealed Jin, "Ah, Yoon-" I placed my hand on his mouth. I made a sign with my hand to make him shut up.

He removed my hand and  shouted, "Yah! What do you mean by that?" He copied the hand signature. I placed my hand on his mouth again.

"Did you hear that?" The girl said.

"No, but I don't care. Come on trainees are waiting." I heard the door closed.

I removed my hand from Jin's mouth then I threw a punch on his arm. "Ow!"

"When I mean by this," I hand signature. "It means to shut up!"

"Ah, Okay. Sorry! But PD-nim is looking for you." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, tell him I'll be there."

I thought of the the words the girl said, Did you have sex with him or something.

If she did, she'll be pregnant now.

Then I heard through the speakers of PD-him talking, "Mr. Suga or Min Yoongi, my office now."

I rolled my eyes, let's see what the fat dude wants.

<<<<<>>>>>