27.Preparations for engagement...

Ananya's POV :-
As I am not feeling sleepy I came to terrace and was enjoying the weather when I heared some footsteps coming towards me. I got scared but when I turned back and saw the person I felt relaxed.

"Hi",Armaan said.
"Hi" I said with a smile.
"Didn't sleep yet",Armaan asked?
"No , not feeling sleepy", what about you? Why are you still awake?I asked him.
"Well even I am not sleepy", Armaan said.

There was a complete silence for next 5 minutes. None of us spoke. We both were just enjoying ourself in this cool weather.

"Ananya you never visited jhodhpur after you came to Banglore", Armaan asked?

" I came to jhodhpur many a times", I replied.

" Are you in contact with any of our friends",Armaan asked.

"Yes , I meet them all whenever I am in jhodhpur", I replied.

"What", Armaan shouted.

"Then how come they never talked about you infront of me and why you never meet me when you came to Jhodhpur", Armaan asked annoyingly.

"I thought you won't remember me so I never came to meet you", I said.

"Are you mad Ananya? How will I won't remember you? We were best friends then", Armaan said in anger.

"Sorry", I said with a puppy dog face.

"Ok no need to say sorry but now you will get punishment for not meeting your best friend for so many years", he said with a grin on his face.

"And what punishment will you give me mister",? I asked him.

"So your punishment is you have to join me and Rehana tomorrow for outing,  Armaan said smirking.

"Armaan I told you and Rehana before only that I am busy tomorrow,I can't join you both , you both carry on ",I said him.

Though I didn't have any important work tomorrow but I told them I am busy as I don't want to be third wheel in between them and most importantly I can't see them so close to each other. Though I am happy for my friend but I can't forget my love for Armaan so soon.

"Ok then if you are not joining us then forget about my forgiveness and even me and Rehana are not going , I will just call her and tell this", Armaan said taking his phone out from his track pocket.

"Are you mad Armaan,you both are going and no more discussion now", I said him by snatching his phone.

"No we are not going and it's final",Armaan said taking his phone back.

"Ok I am coming happy now", I said.

"More then happy ", Armaan said and hugged me.

"Ok then let's go it's getting late ", Armaan said.

"Hmm ya and you are way more stubborn ", I said.

"Well that I am", he said by winking at me.

We both went back to our bedroom and as soon as I hit the bed sleep consumed me.

Next day
I got up at 8 and did my morning cores. After getting ready in a blue jeans and a blank top I went down and saw that all the elders are having there breakfast. Simran and Armaan where no were to be seen. I went near them and wished them good morning.

After sometime Armaan too joined us on breakfast table.

"Ananya beta help me in kitchen and soon pandit ji will also come", mom said.

"But mom Rehana , Armaan and I  are going out , and why pandit ji is coming?I asked my mom.

"To see Armaan and Rehana's kundli and fix the date for marriage and ya even Rehana and her parents are coming here only so you can't go now", said mom.