t w e n t y f i v e

jungkook walked back to his room in a sad but oddly happy mood. he was sad about his ice cream but happy and goofy about the conversation with taehyung. he didn't understand the feelings within him.

whenever he talked to taehyung he would become happy and excited, it was almost as if taehyung was his sudden source of happiness. it was a strange concept for jungkook.

once jungkook got outside his room he fiddled with his keys to open the door. once the door unlocked he swung it opened to see a man frozen in place with a box of ice cream in his hands.

"WHAT WHO AND WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE YOURE GONNA DROP THAT ON MY PERFECTLY MOPPED FLOOR" jungkook yelled in panic running up to the man and putting a hand under the ice cream just in case it fell on the floor and made a mess.

"w-what" the man said as he turned around and looked at the male that was screaming about the ice cream. a hella big gasped left the mans mouth which made jungkook take acknowledgment towards the other which led him to gasp as well.

"a-aren't you.." jungkook trailed off, "bwi hyung?" taehyung's eyes widened but then went into his usual soft features.

"yeh that's me, your crackhead of a maknae v, not bwi" taehyung said as he held his hands up causing the ice cream to turn and almost fall. jungkook caught eye of the ice cream and yelled as he grabbed it and walked over to the bench with it.

"well uh hi i love your music and you're so talented, thanks for coming to my ted talk goodbye" jungkook said as he started walking to his room, he froze once he heard a chuckle.

"that's cute, thanks for the compliments and i appreciate that you even acknowledge our music it means a lot." taehyung spoke with a smile spread throughout his face. jungkook saw it and let out the softest inner uwu.

"wow you so cute what" jungkook whispered internally thinking 'wow i'm hella gay'. "can i ask why you seemed so surprised to see me though, like you looked like you saw a ghost."

taehyung gulped, "i-it was just cause you- you're really pretty." and you're jungkook.

"oh," jungkook froze, "thanks" there was an awkward silence until jungkook spoke again, "well ima be off to my room try not to dirty the floor it's a pain to clean" a shy smile spread across jungkook's face as he dashed to his room and shut his door.

jungkook slid down the closed door with a rushed breath, "i can't believe v from bts is in my dorm. what is happening."

well hi this is what i have to offer today,,
also someone asked me to teach them about nct and like i love being a tutor (':

well hi this is what i have to offer today,,also someone asked me to teach them about nct and like i love being a tutor (':