Chapter 18: Doctor Lee

Jungkook's P.O.V

I opened my eyes once, seeing someone hovering over me, putting something around my mouth making me breathe easier. My ears signaled a siren before my eyes closed and I blacked out again.

The next time I opened my eyes, everything was white, a beeping sound could be heard. An IV was attached to me, it didn't really feel comfortable. I looked at my hands, they looked very pale, almost completely white.

Like (almost) always, I had a headache, and when I touched my head, it was surrounded by bandages. I remembered falling before, but at the time I didn't feel anything. Only now, did I notice how much pain it brought. I couldn't really remember what happened after the fall.

I didn't like the fact that I was back at the hospital again. I really wanted to run away, but with the IV and beeping machine attached, it wasn't really possible. Just when the thought of just removing the IV and the finger thingy from the beeping machine crossed my mind, the door was opened.

I looked a female doctor right in the eye. She looked very serious, expression showing concern.

"I see you are awake Jungkook. How are you feeling darling?" She asked.

I didn't really know what to say and I just kept staring.

The doctor continued to talk, "You hit your head pretty hard, hm?"

I slightly nodded, blinking my eyes a few times. "Not much of a talker I see." She smiled at me, comforting me a little bit. I gave a small smile back.

She walked around my bed to check my IV fluid and then went to sit next to my bed.

"Honey, after the IV is finished, I want to have a little talk with you. One of the nurses will guide you to my room, but first get some more sleep." She squeezed my hand and gave me another encouraging smile. Then she got up and left.

At the words 'have a little talk with you' my anxiety grew. What did she want to talk to me about? Will she also tell me I'm fat? Will she tell me the other members grew tired of me? Is that why they aren't here?

Yes, they grew completely tired of you.

I shook my head at the voice, tears threatened to fall. Do they really? They probably have, right? My lips trembled, and tears escaped my eyes. A few sobs left my mouth as I angrily wiped away the tears, stinging my face. I continued crying and fell asleep with tear stained cheeks.

I woke up by someone shaking me. I gradually opened my eyes and looked at the male nurse in front of me. He sat me up and slightly smiled, "Hi, I'm Hyungbin. I'm going to remove your IV now."

When the IV was pulled out carefully and the finger attachment was removed, he helped me up and I was now standing on both my feet. "Let me guide you to Doctor Lee." He said.

I felt wobbly on my feet, but with the help of the nurse it didn't take long until we were standing in front of, yet, another white door with the name Lee on it. We had walked into the psychiatric ward and it made me uncomfortable, dread filling me. Hyungbin knocked, "Jungkook is here to see you."

"Come on in."