⚜️57. pt 2⚜️

#advice- read this part slowly

....Continuation

I sat down and Adam settled in between my legs.

" Preciosa." He muttered and I looked at him giving him all my attention.

" I know you're confused about all this but I had to do all this before I gave you this box." Adam said handing me a black shoe sized box. My brows scrunched in confusion as I held it,
What could possibly be in here?

Feeding my curiosity, I opened it and found a covered globe placed in the centre of red cushion. I lifted the glass ball and uncovered it. A thousand glimmers emerged from where the sunlight hit the golden glass and I was awed at the sight. Adams hand covered mine distracting me from looking at the precious ball in my hand and I looked at him, somehow annoyed

" Sophie, l know we didn't start on good terms, We had our marriage arranged and didn't even like each other in the beginning ." Adam began, why was he saying all this?

" Like you said before, it's only been five months for us to know each other, but these five months have been the most joyful time for me. I have felt emotions I didn't even know existed," Adam said smiling kindly at me,

"....and best, I discovered love. You made me fall in love with you and your stubbornness, and now, your presence has become my everything. "

" I love you Sophie Larsen and I always will. Even when your hair turns grey and my skin turns wrinkled, I still want to touch you, smell your intoxicating smell and kiss you goodnight and then , have you wake up in my arms....."

"Preciosa, I came in your life by accident and I want to stay on purpose for eternity, so Will you do me a favour and marry me once again?" Adam said and he held my hand and opened the globe to reveal a beautiful, silver- diamond, banded ring sitting delicately in the middle, making me gasp.

" Ad-damm." I stuttered, tears prickling the corner of my eyes. His speech had touched my heart and I could feel my eyes getting blurry.
Sophie, this is not the time to cry!

"Preciosa." He gently said, cupping my face with his left palm, his thumb caressing my cheek.

" But we're already married and you didn't have to get me such an expensive ring." I said, the ring shining when light rays fell on it.

" Well the marriage we had doesn't really qualify as one. Heck, I hadn't even asked you nicely, I just acted on my anger." Adam said cupping my face with both his hands,

" If you want we can have an official reception and invite everyone. But that will only be possible next year" Adam said and I chuckled. Adam had tried not to cringe whilst saying that but I could sense the reluctance he had towards the idea.

" No I don't want one." I was content with just the two of us being on our own, far away from the prying world. And I don't think I could handle the hustle a wedding had, especially dealing with my mothers whines on how everything should be perfect. I shuddered just thinking of that.

I held Adams hand and tightened my grip as I done something I sucked at,
Confessing .

" Adam," I cleared the lump from my throat as I talked, " you've seen what a broken person I am. I have a family which is fucked up and an attitude many people detest. Yet, you're still here with all your possessiveness and your sexy self loving me. But Mr Adam Larsen, I want you to know, I love you more and I don't think I'll ever stop. So yes, I guess you can make me your wife once again." I chuckled in the end and the way Adams eyes twinkled with joy, made my heart skip a beat.

He looked so ecstatic as he took the ring out and made me wear it. And when he saw the ring on my finger, he was in awe and kissed all over my palm, making me giggle with a traitor tear escaping from my eye.

I lifted Adams head, pulling him into a kiss. His lips parted mine and his tongue entered my mouth making me moan. When I was out of breath, only then did Adam let go. Adam placed his forehead against mine and he stared deep into my eyes.

"You had no other choice then saying a Yes Preciosa," Adam said, placing a kiss on my forehead before he moved away. I raised a brow in his direction and he shot me his signature smirk.

"And what if I said no?" I asked Adam, challenging him back and also curios with what he was going to say.

His fingers moved to my bun and pulled the tie, making my hair tumble down.

" Well then I'd fuck a yes out of you." Adam growled before he gave me a deep punishing kiss and I couldn't help and smile against his lips.

After all, He was my insatiable, possessive man who I'll never be able to live without. I moved away from Adams addictive lips and whispered in his ear.
" Prove it." I said seductively.

His hand trailed down my hair, pushing my head up so once again, I gazed directly at his desire filled eyes.
" Consider it done." He growled and attacked my neck, no doubt placing hickeys before he proceeded to prove it to me, making me moan a yes each time I orgasmed. And even when that wasn't enough for him, he still woke me up and made me moan a Yes in exhaustion every time he thrust in me.

And whilst we lay in the covers with his body curled around mine, he tightly held onto me. Like as if I'd ever run away, he was the love of my life, and now, my heart had learnt how to beat for him only. Our marriage may have been arranged but the moments we had were priceless and I'd never change them for anything.

For it was for the very same moments which made me realise,

Everyone has hope and love,
all you have to do is wait for the perfect time.

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

#Don't forget to Vote Comment and Share!