You and I 053

Vote and Comment~ I finally updated and please enjoy this chapter!

(Y/N) Pov:

"Mow?" I questioned him. "What do you mean by mow?" "Mow the lawn for you cause I'm not doing that."

"I didn't mean it like that."

"Well, dark prince." "What do you have to say for yourself in order to save yourself." I got myself up and dusted off the dust on my pants. "I'm gonna call Jung Jung over and pick me up and get myself together." "And you better not touch or burn my tea leaves." "Wait, also one last thing." "don't you dare to call Jung Jung and..." "Whatever." "Bye Nong Nong!" I waved at Nong Nong and he smiled back. I got my phone and called Jung Jung.

"Hello?"

"Jung Jung, pick me up at Nong Nong's house."

"Oh ok." Then he hanged up on me and I was waiting outside with the door closed. Then the door opened and I saw Cai XuKun.

"What do you want?"

"I'm sorry~"

I ignored him and waited for time to pass. Jung Jung arrived and I Nong Nong came outside to say bye to me. Kun Kun was just acting cold, just standing next to Nong Nong. When Jung Jung was driving, he was just laughing for no reason. Everyone's a bit off today. We arrived at Jung Jung's place and I got out of the car.

"(Your Nickname), I have a favor for you."

"What is it?"

"I have a party invite and I want you to come with me."

"Sure~"

"Here," he said and he handed me a card. "I have the dress and I'll do your hair." I nodded.

"Just so you know I'm not drinking."

"Low alcohol tolerance?"

"Nope, plus I don't want to get drunk." "Are you gonna drink?"

"Nope," he smiled.

"Good cause I don't want to take a drunk person home."

"Let's go in now~" he said as he got his keys out.

~Time skip~

I turned around to see Jung Jung enter the guest room. "So how are you doing?"

"Great." "I got the white dress you wanted me to wear, on."

"Good, now I just need you to pick a ring that you like."

"Why?" I asked as I inspected the rings. "Aren't these for guys?"

"Yup," "Pause there, these aren't for me." "It's for a friend." "Just pick the one you like." I nodded.

"I pick this one." I pointed at my favorite ring. ((A/N) I have no ring pictures, but imagine your favorite guy ring~) He nodded.

"Thanks." "Now I'll do your hair and can you take the ring lover boy gave you."

"Why?"

"You don't want to lose that ring in the crowd, do you?"

"No..?"

"I'll keep it for you and I'll return it to you after the party." I was thinking over and over again and debating if I should give him my ring.

"Sure..." I said as I struggled to take it off. This ring feels like it's permanently stuck on my finger. When I finally got it and placed it into a ring box from Jung Jung and then handed him the box. "Don't lose it."