Thirty Three

Grey and Mal entered the hospital slowly.

"Um... I don't know the room number..." Grey admitted, scratching the back of his neck.

"Well isn't this great." Mal sighed, looking both ways. "Well I do have my phone. Which one of them do I call to come meet us here?"

"I'm not picky." he shrugged.

"Evie it is." Mal nodded, holding her phone to her ear. "Heyyyyy E, idiot Gothel here doesn't know the room number so can you come get us. Thanks. We're in reception." Mal ended the call. "She's coming. Alsooooo you might want this." she plucked a tissue out of the box on the counter and held it out to Grey. He took it and began wiping his face as Evie arrived.

"Heyyyyy Evie." Mal waved her hand.

"Where have you two been? Rae just woke up and... what happened to your face?" Evie asked, looking at Grey.

"I needed to calm down. And I got hit in the face by Rae." Grey explained.

"Yeah but I gave him a little pep talk." Mal said. "How is she?"

"Less hysterical but freaked out when she woke up." Evie said. "It probably didn't help that Grey wasn't there."

"See I told you she needed you." Mal commented.

"Let's go then." Grey said. The three of them went to the room. Jay, Carlos, Maddie, Ben and Ceci were all in the room and Rae was falling asleep again on the hospital bed.

"I found these two idiots." Evie announced as Ben walked to Mal and hugged her while Grey stood there awkwardly.

"I'm not the idiot here." Mal rolled her eyes as she hugged Ben.

"Grey..." Rae smiled weakly, trying to sit up.

"Hey flower..." he said softly, but staying where he was.

"What... happened to you?" She asked, yawning slightly. She rested her head back on the pillow. "I was worried."

"I needed to get some air." he said.

"Oh..." Rae said quietly.

"Should we leave so you two can kiss or whatever?" Maddie asked.

"Actually..." the dickhead paramedic interrupted. "You all need to leave. Visiting time is over."

"Excuse me?" Rae instantly perked up. "No I don't think so. You're the one who was fucking staring at my chest so I don't care and my friends aren't taking orders from you. If I wasn't bedridden I would have gotten up and punched you by now. So consider yourself lucky, pervert." she glared at the paramedic.

"It's hospital rules." said the thirty-five year old paramedic. "I'm going to have to call security."

"There's no need." said Grey, shocking everyone. "I need a shower anyways" he walked over to Rae "See you soon flower." he kissed her forehead and before anyone could say anything he left the room.

"I hate you." Rae shook her head at the paramedic. "Bye then guys..." she sighed. The others all said their goodbyes and get well soons, leaving Rae alone with the paramedic. "You can get the fuck out too."

"What about us?" Rapunzel asked, walking in with Eugene.

"Hey mom, dad." Rae said. "You should go home too, you need the rest."

"But..." Rapunzel started.

"Mom. I'll be fine." Rae smiled weakly. "I want you to go rest, I'll just be asleep anyway. I'll call you later, I promise."