≪31≫

Before I could think of any reason, the door suddenly opened with a loud noise making me flinch. Before I could even look at his face, he just stormed into the room, abruptly taking me in embrace.

"Eh...?" I am still in confused state...

Sugiwara cleared his throat, making Hagiyama step away from me. His eyes didn't meet mine.

"That is not Nakanishimatsu," Miyamoto said pointing to me. 

Shit, he might tell them I actually am Nakanishimatsu Aya. I looked at him worryingly but he quickly looked away.

"What did you do to her?" He asked completely ignoring the question.

"Eh?" Sugiwara gave a confused look.

"You clearly said on call that you wanted her dead," Hagiyama said looking straight to Sugiwara.

Eh, he knew it was Sugiwara from the beginning!?

"What the hell? You knew it was me!?"

"Your way of talking is quite clear even if you try to fake your voice. I wasn't planning on coming since it was you, but I actually heard her scream," he said hesitantly. Oh my god, he actually came, even after yesterday? Just because he heard my scream!?

Why am I feeling so overwhelmed by this though?

"Anyway, all I wanted was for you to come here. It is unlikely of you to not to come to school but this time, we had done nothing to fiddle with your temper so we had to know what was going on with you. So now that you're here, tell me everything," Sugiwara said calmly.

"First tell me what she screamed for," why is Hagiyama being so stubborn about it.

"It was to make me scream. Miyamoto faked buzzing sound of bee and I thought it was actually a bee," I said before they could say anything. I didn't want to mention anything about flicking my skirt at the moment.

Hagiyama gave a short glare at me.

"Then it was all a waste of time," he said turning his heel back to the exit.

"Wait!" Before he could walk away, I grabbed hold of his arm. He cant leave just like that! I need to talk to him.

The other two looked quite surprised at the sight and Miyamoto stood up.

"I don't know what happened but it was between you two, wasn't it?" he said looking at both of our faces. "Well, we'll leave you alone then. Lets go Kenta," he signaled Sugiwara and he stood up as well. "Good luck with him, *Ichigo chan," Sugiwara said with a wink before leaving the room and closing the door behind.

*Ichigo = strawberry

"Ichigo chan? What's with that nickname?" Hagiyama looked at me and I cocked my head in response.

Why would he call me... OH!

I could feel my face heat up as realization hit me.

"What?"

"I-I don't know," I said biting my lip in embarrassment. That damn Sugiwara! I so gonna kill him!

"I'm not going to talk about anything else unless you tell me about that nickname first. Or I'm leaving," he said ready to leave the room. "Wait!" I cling on his arm again. "I cant tell about the nickname but I needed to talk about yesterday," as I said, he stopped in his track and with a heavy sigh, he rested on the wall.

"I was thinking of that actually," well, its surprising that he actually decided to finally hear it out. "Why did you lie about this fake identity of yours?" he asked looking directly into my eyes.