Prologue

This general fiction story was written a long time ago, when I was rocking back and forth in a mental health hospital. I have a few 'problems' stemming from schizophrenia, hippocampal sclerosis, epilepsy and certain sociopathic behaviour. I wrote this novel as a real look into the mind of someone who has a crack in their reality and what they do to survive this world. Also to figure out if it is nature or nurture which dictates what we become.

I had a messed up childhood, yes, but neither my conditions nor past defines me today.

The story is centred around Kyle Emerson, a young man on the cusp of his own dark fathoms. He lives with his twin sister, Jessica, and his drug addicted, plus, abusive father. And how he transforms into one of the world's most sinister murderers at such a young age, leading to the epicist of endings where he orchestrates a riot within a mental health research facility.

Every character within this book is a small reflection of me, whether male or female, black or white. Everyone has a place within me.

Reading this book can be a challenge at times, as the narrative was mimicked by my own thought process at that dark time. I wrote this beast for other people in the same boat as myself, people who are carrying shade within their hearts.

When I first started to jot down ideas of how I would attack these pages, I was against sanity and everyone who held the pure condition. So please keep an opened mind when dealing with the fact of, a book was written by a tiger for other tigers, not gazelles.

-----

I will not apologise for an language or actions within this book, art must come from real life, if you cannot handle that, you haven't lived. If any of my material does offend you, you should not be here.

------

On Wattpad, I will not be posting Chapters rather than a few pages at a time, so your reading experience shall be a little lengthier for your enjoyment.

The book itself is complete, so I have no excuse not to post.

Please VOTE – COMMENT – SHARE and LOVE

Alex Kennedy