➳ 028.

A/N : hey y'all....

i was gone due to problems with my family. a lot had been going on , and my head/mental was all fucked up. i'm doing a lot better now. i love you guys. ❤️

also rest in peace jahseh, shits crazy. he was the last person i expected to die, and his music helped me through my depression back in 2016. it's great that he changed his life around before he passed.

➳➳➳

two months later...
"she would reminisce
on the times that she
was truly happy."
o m n i s c i e n t .

kenzie washed her face, and looked in the mirror. for the past two months, she had been so out of it.

she knew exactly what was wrong with her. in fact, she wasn't the only one that was depressed.

all of her friends were. all of their behavior's changed, even her sons. yet, when everyone asks them if they were okay, they would say that they were fine,

while in reality, they were hurting deeply inside.

kenzie put on a pair of grey sweatpants, and a black spaghetti strap. she threw her hair up into a high ponytail, and put on lip gloss.

she went back into her bedroom to see yet another note taped onto her window. kenzie didn't have the money to move out of her house yet, so she would continuously get random notes.

she didn't even care to read them anymore, because it was basically the same thing being said over and over, but in different words.

she walked to nasir's crib, and picked him up.

"milk." he said. kenzie walked downstairs, with nasir in her arms. she went into the kitchen, and made him a bottle of milk.

she gave him the bottle, and he started to drink it. she walked out of the kitchen, and put him into his high chair that was in the living room.

she sat down on the couch, and turned on the tv. she put on a kids tv show. she proceeded to lay down on the couch.

she simply just stared at the ceiling. kenzie found herself doing this a lot lately. she would just stare at the ceiling, and reminisce.

she would reminisce on the times that she was truly happy.

the reason why kenzie and everyone was acting like this is cause glizzy was shot.

they shot him three times. twice in the shoulder, and one in the hand. he's been in the hospital since this occurred.

he was in a coma, and slowly dying. of course, everyone had hope that he would make it. but yet, everyday their hope weakens.

nasir finished his milk, and called his mom. kenzie got up from the couch, took the empty bottle from him, and put it in the kitchen.

she picked nasir up, and went back upstairs. she changed him into a white balmain shirt, black balmain, and white balenciagas.

she slipped on her old black oreo 5s, and walked back down the stairs. she left her house, and got into her car.

she was going to see glizzy in the hospital of course. she drove to the hospital, and parked her car.